If Andy Webster doesnt play tonight..

djbroxybear

Its time to get him tae fuck simple as that, if he is fit to play which as far as a know he is he should start beside Weir.

McCulloch is not a cb and should be no where near there, i would rather see Perry or McMillan in there before McCulloch.

Time for Webster to be stood up and be counted or GTF.

we could do with him doing a turn and showing that he maybe wants to play a part of this season, maybe get his form from last season too, ihope he comes good for the good of the squad

Couldn't agree more. The guy was good enough to captain Dundee Utd to a cup victory he's good enough to take a spare CB spot over a midfielder (that remember used to be a sticker)

Webster must surely be at the end of his tether with us. If I were him and wasn't getting a chance tonight I'd be pushing for an immediate transfer.

Its time to get him tae fuck simple as that, if he is fit to play which as far as a know he is he should start beside Weir.

McCulloch is not a cb and should be no where near there, i would rather see Perry or McMillan in there before McCulloch.

Big night for his career tonight. Either he sits out or gets injured/plays shite and he never plays for us again and his career bottoms out ..... Or he plays, does well and becomes the player he was last season and becomes a very useful addition to the squad

Couldn't agree more. The guy was good enough to captain Dundee Utd to a cup victory he's good enough to take a spare CB spot over a midfielder (that remember used to be a sticker)

Webster must surely be at the end of his tether with us. If I were him and wasn't getting a chance tonight I'd be pushing for an immediate transfer.

:lol:

Hope he plays well if he does get a game.

Was he a Panini?

Couldn't agree more!

Big Lee is good for us in midfield - why shove him back there?

Put simply Webster has to play and I think he will, it was Walter who bought him too so surely to God!!!!