Miller out - we must replace him!

Muff

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bent is going to Aston Villa - nothing to do with Rangers- so lets get back on track please.

Who if anyone will replace Miller? Do we need someone? - Yes as we lack goalscorers. Jelavic apart we have no other likely consistent goalscorers.

Who will we bring in - someone hopefully fairly young and pacey and probably on loan from the EPL. O/wise Sammon? Goodwillie seems out now. A N Other?

im sure not so goodwilli (alegedly) would be an option or the best we can mayby hope for, or adam rooney agaiin, who i quite like too, unless there is better for cheaper and could benefit us in the long run (tu)

I honestly think salmon wud score a barrel load 4 us. Some may laugh at the thought but look at the likes of scott McDonald, £600,000 well striker bought by the Tims. Proved to be a very shrewd signing if I'm honest (and as much as I hate the wee prick).

Salmon isn't a European level striker or proven anywhere else bar the spl but I believe at ibrox he'd be there or thereabouts for top scorer in an spl season

As i say, Some may laugh but that's my opinion for the money we may have

I'd definitely take Charlie Austin, he'd score goals here.

Has Leigh Griffiths signed for Wolves yet?

I don't want another James Beattie type player if we do strengthen upfront, hopefully a young player could come in with a bit of pedigree.

He's playing for Dundee this weekend, but it's his farewell.

He has pretty much signed for Wolves

I dont think that he has done anything to prove that he is up there with these two!!! Incidently, Rooney and Drogba have not quite been themselves this season, BUT Bent is nowhere the class of these two!

Rooney and Drogba play for two of the biggest and best teams in Britain.

If Bent was at either of those two he'd have 30-40 goals a season IMO

should have , would have, could have...doesn't make it happen.....

As i say some serious underestimating of kennys contribution is going on here...but i'm sure you guys will know best... :)

And yet another sarcastic post that adds nothing.

One day I'll see you post something that makes my brain work.