Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing they mean hes flew in to have a medical tonight ? reckon there could be anything on the news at 10 if its true ? There is never usually this much speculation without something significant happening. I am starting to get quietly hopefull on this

is the speculation not just from there fans forums?

rumours have to start somewhere though i suppose...

is the speculation not just from there fans forums?

rumours have to start somewhere though i suppose...

groningen chief wouldnt say if a bid had been made? slightly odd if there had not jst say no. And all the people saying 6 million euros....its not out of the realms of possibility hes got a minimum fee release clause for much lower than that and we have been alerted to that. same with what happened to cuellar for 7 mill

He scored v FC Twente but ended up on losing side;

Champions Twente kept to within a point but they had to come from behind to seal a 2-1 win at fourth-placed Groningen.

Slovenian star Tim Matavz put the home side ahead just after the half-hour, but Marc Janko levelled before half-time for Twente.

Sky sports.

FS 127 guests ooft perhaps timmy is scared . Perhaps they think there is a real chance of this deal going through :sherlock: comfort blankets slipping taigy's hmmm ? GIRFUY ya rancid cunts

The tax issue has been well publicised im sure that would be one of the first things he asked about and Murray wants rid so hes not going to lie jst to get him into negotiations if when he finds out the truth he jst pulls out and imo he would of found out before now.

murray lying and conning people.

he has previous just ask dave king or joe lewis.

Anyone else think we may have more money than we're letting on? £15m from the Champions League isn't half bad going, and unless I'm missing something obvious, we only need to pay Lloyds back at £1m a year.

Miller was 31 years old, and wanted a 3 year deal. Would that really be sound financial planning? Maybe, we let him go to free up space for Matavz/A.N. Other.....

Just some tired Sunday night thoughts...

i admire your spirit

murray lying and connig people.

he has previous just ask dave king or joe lewis.

I know but what i am saying is Murray has no reason to lie as whyte will go through everything with a fine tooth comb and if he finds out murray is lying will jst pull out the deal and imo he would of found out by now.

groningen chief wouldnt say if a bid had been made? slightly odd if there had not jst say no. And all the people saying 6 million euros....its not out of the realms of possibility hes got a minimum fee release clause for much lower than that and we have been alerted to that. same with what happened to cuellar for 7 mill

thats true

but our bid would surely have to be significantly lower than the 6m euros...

Anyone else think we may have more money than we're letting on? £15m from the Champions League isn't half bad going, and unless I'm missing something obvious, we only need to pay Lloyds back at £1m a year.

Miller was 31 years old, and wanted a 3 year deal. Would that really be sound financial planning? Maybe, we let him go to free up space for Matavz/A.N. Other.....

Just some tired Sunday night thoughts...

You make a good point. Nobody expected us to spend £4m on one player in the summer and when Jelavic was being linked with us many people said there was no chance of it happening. I wouldn't rule anything out just yet.

Love how ppl are creaming their pants because he is worth 6 million and would defo be a good signing even though I bet nearly nobody has seen him play a game of football! And also they're the same ones who are shouting about BWP being shite without seeing him.

Typical.

Has anyone checked his contract details on FM? Might be a long shot but i remember they used to be quite up to date with that type of stuff

hes moved on my game but i think someone mentioned 2013 <cr> no sure but.......btw he only moved for 2.1 million in my game to villareal :crabflute:

I know but what i am saying is Murray has no reason to lie as whyte will go through everything with a fine tooth comb and if he finds out murray is lying will jst pull out the deal and imo he would of found out by now.

perhaps he hoped whyte would get invested and do something daft.

perhaps he just wanted some peace.

who knows but something is stopping us being bought.

the sale price is 33 million we have assets of 113 million and huge income coming in.

something is stopping this.

hes moved on my game but i think someone mentioned 2013 wacko.gif no sure but.......btw he only moved for 2.1 million in my game to villareal :crabflute:

I meant if it had a minimum fee release clause. It also used to be you had to start the game in the correct country to see full deatils loaded. Not sure how it goes now wacko.gif

perhaps he hoped whyte would get invested and do something daft.

perhaps he just wanted some peace.

who knows but something is stopping us being bought.

the sale price is 33 million we have assets of 113 million and huge income coming in.

something is stopping this.

tbh we jst wont know anything until something is said.