Tim Matavz

all these rumours are likely tims on a wind up then they come on and have a laugh at all the reactions, in the last 20 mins i have counted summit like 7 members who ave been here for yrs and nothing to comment on or give an opinion.

Ps - transfer section on this site used to be in hyperdrive all the time, i think its slow this window compared to others

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye your right

we'll never be able to spend 4m on jelavic....

Perhaps letting kenny go wasnt about the transfer fee but more about the wages it would free up :ph34r:

Maybe I should also mention the fact that Matavz has stated previously he would like to continue his career in Italy. There's also many Italian clubs who are linked to him, though we oughtn't trust the Italian tabloids too much. But Juventus, Napoli, Lazio Roma, Palermo and Fiorentina have been linked to him in the past few weeks. Also New Castle, Liverpool, Spurs and German teams HSV and Bayer Leverkusen.

A Dutch journalist who writes for the biggest newspaper in the north of the Netherlands (where Groningen FC is from) just mentioned on his Twitter that Matavz' mum has been spotted in Glasgow. Maybe it's sarcasm, I don't know the journalist very well (Dick Heuvelman). Personally, I don't even know what Mrs Matavz looks like...

http://twitter.com/#!/dvhn_derdehelft

Matavz'mum is named Doris, I believe. (not 100% sure)

thats what i googled doris matavz and both their names came up in the same sentence as ajencia or something like that

Just translate everything wouldya!

What is the news on Matavz to Rangers?

Well funny enough that particular link is not on Rangers, not on Groningen FC and not on Tim Matavz. I'm curious on what he googled for now...

Well funny enough that particular link is not on Rangers, not on Groningen FC and not on Tim Matavz. I'm curious on what he googled for now...

He was googling Doris Matavz, word his she is Tim's agent ... :dry:

Being from Holland and all, can you shed any light on Matavz to Rangers?

He was googling Doris Matavz, word his she is Tim's agent ... :dry:

Being from Holland and all, can you shed any light on Matavz to Rangers?

As far as I can tell, if Rangers doesn't have a minimum of 3.5 million quid ready for him, they won't have a chance of signing him.