Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it isn't Rangers from this article. Telegraaf is the biggest newspaper in the Netherlands, by the way:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetbal/fcgroningen/8817696/__Clubs_in_de_rij_voor_Matavz__.html?sn=telesport

Translation:

Clubs queuing for Matavz

Groningen FC are holding their breath the coming days. They declined the bid on Andreas Granqvist from Fenerbace but there's now some real interest in striker Tim Matavz.

"There's interest from German and Italian clubs. One of those has contacted us," affirms director Hans Nijland. The Scottish media also link Matavz with Glasgow Rangers.

Apparently no official contact has been made by us but perhaps with the breaking news on bids for McGregor things are becoming a little clearer.

Maybe Rangers saw this coming and are ready to pounce for Matavz as we have an able deputy in Alexander and we've also been keeping an eye on Cammy Bell.

I'm still reluctant to believe the rumours linking him to Gers as the Dutch media say their source is "the Scottish media" and I don't see anyone here mentioning it was in the Scottish papers...

Id agree with you there! there has not been 1 mention in any Scottish paper to date!

I'm still reluctant to believe the rumours linking him to Gers as the Dutch media say their source is "the Scottish media" and I don't see anyone here mentioning it was in the Scottish papers...

The Dutch media are saying it's in the Scottish media, and the Scottish media are saying it's in the Dutch media.

Unless he has some transfer clause of around £2M I highly doubt he will come to Rangers. Unless we sell Shagger.

The Dutch media are saying it's in the Scottish media, and the Scottish media are saying it's in the Dutch media.

Unless he has some transfer clause of around £2M I highly doubt he will come to Rangers. Unless we sell Shagger.

There's no clause whatsoever. He won't leave the club for 2 million whether it's pounds or euro's.

I was so desperate to find out if this was true or not that I actually spoke to his Mum, Doris, on Facebook late last night. (I know I know )

She confirmed that she is indeed his agent, that she wasn't in Glasgow and that there's been NO contact from Glasgow other than silly old me.

I just find it incredibly hard to believe that a rumour which started on Twitter could go so far - I went for it hook line and sinker.

72611251.jpg

Gullible in Glasgow Loyal :uk:

I was so desperate to find out if this was true or not that I actually spoke to his Mum, Doris, on Facebook late last night. (I know I know )

She confirmed that she is indeed his agent, that she wasn't in Glasgow and that there's been NO contact from Glasgow other than silly old me.

I just find it incredibly hard to believe that a rumour which started on Twitter could go so far - I went for it hook line and sinker.

72611251.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha Blouie :praise:

I hear shes the office bike mate :sherlock:

72611251.jpg

:lol:

Well played Blouie, maybe she's keeping her cards close to her tits !

Is she a GIP? :pipe: