The Game Today

There is no excuse for 2 of the chances Lafferty missed or the one that Naismith missed.

I have to see them on TV, in real time, they didnt seem so bad.

Even the best players miss chances and sitters, i thought the big man done the best he could, he was fightin a losing battle.

From watching the game today it seemed that from our own goal line up until about 30 yards out from the Hearts goal line, we were totally dominant. From 30 yards in we looked a confused and lack the proper movement needed to get open. Guys were running but the runs were not good enough. In the attacking 30 we also looked like there was no flow or chemistry between the players. All in all I think possession wise we played very well with Ness, Papac, Edu, Naismith and Whittaker playing well. Davis for me was hit and miss and I think Big Laff looked nervous as all hell out there. Kyle worked hard but he looked like a chicken with his head cut off. The longer we didn't take our chances the more and more that Hearts goal was going to come. They hung in their and capitalized on their only real chance.

I think that Big Jela must not be ready if Smith and Co waited till the 70th before sticking him in.

TBH I am faking ragin! But there is not much we can do, we have the games in hand to get back to the top and we've just made the job that much harder. In terms of the transfer window-I am as frustrated as the rest of you, I guess we can only play with the hand we are dealt.

Hopefully this is just a slip-up and with Jelavic and Edu getting closer to full fitness hopefully we can get that flow back.

;)

Lafferty tried his best? That is the very least I expect from him. Time and time again the ball came up to him and it bounced off him, things broke down and he gave it away. Trickled two good chances into Kello's arms and that attempt at a pass through to Edu in the second half was woeful. A simple 4 yard pass into his stride for him to have a shot and he kicks it behind him.

I'm not a fan of Edu but he was our best player today and got himself forward time and time again and slipped a few balls through for Lafferty only for him to be caught offside... Again.

Fleck is not a LW but for the 15 minutes he was on it would have made more sense to play Weiss on the right and Fleck on the left.

No I did not ignore Jamie Ness. He was our second best player today behind Edu.

The same cant be said for some of his team mates in recent weeks. Wouldnt surprise me if he has forgot to play centre forward given the amount of time he has been either benched or shunted out wide in midfield. I dont blame him 1 bit.

Offside? After years of watching Miller n Boyd, we sure know what that is!

Or not play Fleck at all? Naismith was doing fine wide left no idea why he switched, Or maybe play Fleck were Edu started?