Murray, Muir, Whyte and Ellis...

rangers_1873

we need answers now from murray muir whyte and ellis is there going to be a takeover or not because i am fed up with the mess we are in how can we win the title by selling our top goalscorer in january and dont replace him.we need it sorted now

None of them will be saying anything. Any statement from the club will come from Johnston or Bain. Do the other two actually exist?

Of course they fuckin exist, casey! I saw them on the television last week...They were living at the bottom of the garden between a little weeeeed! and they only came out while the Man who worked in the garden was away for his dinner.

They must have been discussing a takeover because one said to the other... "Flobberpop", which to me meant a code for 'Deal done!'

And I think the little house knew something about it! Don't you? :pipe:

Rangers don't do fairytales doh

Of course they fuckin exist, casey! I saw them on the television last week...They were living at the bottom of the garden between a little weeeeed! and they only came out while the Man who worked in the garden was away for his dinner.

They must have been discussing a takeover because one said to the other... "Flobberpop", which to me meant a code for 'Deal done!'

And I think the little house knew something about it! Don't you? :pipe:

Rangers don't do fairytales doh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope it happens but i can't really see it happening. Don't like the fact we seem to be getting taking apart at the seems before the final kill. Team depleted stadium in dire need of upgrading and still they trim the squad and only let us bring in loans. Wake up what happens next season.

This takeover is not happening till our case with the taxman is resolved i think.

To be perfectly honest i am not oo happy with a takeover involving a non bear like Ellis.

About this:

That McGobbledygook cunt now claims Rangers tried to settle out of court with HMRC, and they refused right away.

Seriously, how the fuck can that bigotted cunt get away with this ?

This takeover is not happening till our case with the taxman is resolved i think.

To be perfectly honest i am not oo happy with a takeover involving a non bear like Ellis.

SDM was not a bear, for the first ten years of his tenure did you complain? did you fuck!

I dont think the takeover will happen soon, I think SDM is holding back until the champions league money comes in for this season. This will help him out with MIM debts, without Rangers MIM are left without a source of income and will be left in a precarious position.

There has been nothing said about the takeover price, this must surely be subject to the value of the business when bought, including the stock at valuation (e.g. player values, premises values, cash in hand etc etc etc). Instead its seems that it doesnt matter what the valuation of the club is, so we are keen to sell off the assets before the takeover!

Your thoughts pls

one name i will mention and none of this would ever have happened ..CAMPBELL OGILVIE ....

what did he know that gave him the balls to leave .or did murray get rid because he knew he wouldnt be a pushover ..