Kris Common

Commons wants 20 grand a week? I don't think he is worth that! He would be probs the highest paid player and there Is better player at rangers than him.

Was just going to post something along those lines! 20k p/w used to get you Michael Mols, Gio van Bronkhorst and players of that class. Not Kris Commons the Scotland superstar who doesnt make the 1st 11 in front of wee Naisy. 12k tops or go and sleep with the enemy for a few k more. The green and grey hordes will lap this up, but well have 3 in a row!

No surrender

Commons wants 20 grand a week? I don't think he is worth that! He would be probs the highest paid player and there Is better player at rangers than him.

Even timmy fans are saying he is'nt worth 20,000 a week and they've got loads of players in the position commons plays. If the lad does his homework, then he'll realise he'll get a game every week at ibrox and will have a manager that really wants him. This one has a few more twists and turns.

Morning all . Just read through the last few pages and I'm none the wiser . Sounds like we may miss out on commons , but if it's because he wants more money we are right to stick to our guns .

It just comes across as so amatuerish the way we conduct our transfer business . I'm not really overly fussed if we sign common or not , he's a decent player but nothing more . He would probably improve our 1st team , but IMO he's not worth 20k a week .

Here's hoping we get some clarification one way or another at some point today , for all our sakes !!

Morning all . Just read through the last few pages and I'm none the wiser . Sounds like we may miss out on commons , but if it's because he wants more money we are right to stick to our guns .

It just comes across as so amatuerish the way we conduct our transfer business . I'm not really overly fussed if we sign common or not , he's a decent player but nothing more . He would probably improve our 1st team , but IMO he's not worth 20k a week .

Here's hoping we get some clarification one way or another at some point today , for all our sakes !!

well blouie had a source and was adamant last nyt that he will still be a rangers player. and the story about him being in teales house in lanarkshire then going to murray park the day and he apparently is keen to play for us. I am not giving up hope just yet. People are coming on here already going fs fs cant belive it celtic getting him for less and on 20k a week fs fs. Absolutley fuck all concrete has came out about septic signing him just paper talk. Lets just see how this morning goes (tu)

well blouie had a source and was adamant last nyt that he will still be a rangers player. and the story about him being in teales house in lanarkshire then going to murray park the day and he apparently is keen to play for us. I am not giving up hope just yet. People are coming on here already going fs fs cant belive it celtic getting him for less and on 20k a week fs fs. Absolutley fuck all concrete has came out about septic signing him just paper talk. Lets just

see how this morning goes (tu)

Aye , that's really all we can do for the time being . Of course it would be great to add another body to the squad , especially a player of this ability , but I don't think we can get to worked up over this . We will just have to see what plays out today . I just hope it's resolved one way or another as soon as possible .

Let's not forget we have a massive game tonight !!

Aye , that's really all we can do for the time being . Of course it would be great to add another body to the squad , especially a player of this ability , but I don't think we can get to worked up over this . We will just have to see what plays out today . I just hope it's resolved one way or another as soon as possible .

(tu)

well blouie had a source and was adamant last nyt that he will still be a rangers player. and the story about him being in teales house in lanarkshire then going to murray park the day and he apparently is keen to play for us. I am not giving up hope just yet. People are coming on here already going fs fs cant belive it celtic getting him for less and on 20k a week fs fs. Absolutley fuck all concrete has came out about septic signing him just paper talk. Lets just see how this morning goes (tu)

blouie has a long history of talking total gash.

this is very true

If Derby have accepted 300k from Celtic and we have offered 500k and we've offered Commons 14k/week but he wants closer to 20k......crazy idea i know but why don't we tell Derby we'll pay them the 300k they accepted from Celtic and use the extra 200k to up his wages by a couple of grand??