David Healy signs for The Rangers

dc1872

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not dressing anything up, I'm just not going to write off a player before he's even pulled on the Rangers jersey (or signed!).

He will get my support if he signs, but I don't think he is anywhere near the answer, that's an opinion right or wrong, we can all sit on the fence and say, wait and see, hindsight and all that, do you think he is the answer or will you sit on the fence, hope he proves me badly wrong, but I just don't see it.

He will get my support if he signs, but I don't think he is anywhere near the answer, that's an opinion right or wrong, we can all sit on the fence and say, wait and see, hindsight and all that, do you think he is the answer or will you sit on the fence, hope he proves me badly wrong, but I just don't see it.

you dont know, i dont know, rab dosent know....... nobody knows if he will be any good just like all signings we wait and see

i will use a few examples of guys i thought would be good or bomb out

graveson=thought he would be good=failure

cannigia=thought he would bomb= success

roy keane=thought he would be good=failure

rothen=thought he would be good =failure

give the guy the chance if he signs to prove walter was right in taking a chance n him

you dont know, i dont know, rab dosent know....... nobody knows if he will be any good just like all signings we wait and see

i will use a few examples of guys i thought would be good or bomb out

graveson=thought he would be good=failure

cannigia=thought he would bomb= success

roy keane=thought he would be good=failure

rothen=thought he would be good =failure

give the guy the chance if he signs to prove walter was right in taking a chance n him

I prefer an opinion rather than just wait and see. If I am wrong I will be happy in this instance to be wrong, but I see no evidence to see that as a given.

I prefer an opinion rather than just wait and see. If I am wrong I will be happy in this instance to be wrong, but I see no evidence to see that as a given.

you dont really get it do you?

your opinion matters not a jot as you im assuming are not a proffesional coach

im not either thats why i reckon we should always wait and see after a player has played for a team

what he done previously means nothing to me, its when he pulls on the jersey thats when it counts

im not either thats why i reckon we should always wait and see after a player has played for a team

what he done previously means nothing to me, its when he pulls on the jersey thats when it counts

(tu)

I do get it, but I don't think Beattie or WS did or do. Here was me thinking opinion was the lifeblood of message boards, well you learn every day and from a mod too.

Mate dnt even give this cunt the time of day i have never seen him post anything good about our club at all it has been all negative and tbh i have me suspicions that he is a bit of a timmy lurker.

Guest therabbitt

that was embarrassing :lol:

I wrote that article, when I wrote it Rangers staff even thought it was a formailty him joining, his agent had quoted a wage that they thought was acceptable, we were prepared to offer that, the agent then came back saying that they wanted more obviously now due to Celtic's interest.

As soon as the situation changed I updated the story - as did many of the newspapers. However they don't publish until the next morning so have time to do so, we just passed on the information as it was happening.

Ho hum, doesn't matter, he can lie in the cesspit of mediocrity at Celtic for all I care.

Mate dnt even give this cunt the time of day i have never seen him post anything good about our club at all it has been all negative and tbh i have me suspicions that he is a bit of a timmy lurker.

Shouldn't you be haunting some thread with your usual nonsensical bile and keyboard gangsterism, and getting it closed as appears to be your norm. If you can't drive it park it.

Guest therabbitt

The best thing about this signing will be having the chance to belt out Away In A Manger against the scum. Happy happy days :D

News of the World headline: "Rangers supporters scandalous mockery of church hymn"

Shouldn't you be haunting some thread with your usual nonsensical bile and keyboard gangsterism, and getting it closed as appears to be your norm. If you can't drive it park it.

Dont know if Mods can answer this or not but i dont think i have had a single thread closed ? perhaps one ? At least i speak like a fan with optimism. All you ever do is bring the club and the players down. As long as i am a Rangers fan i will always be hopefull and optimistic about what this club can do. WTF is the point in saying nothing good about the club like you do ? Supporting Rangers is a fucking privelidge i was born with and i am not going to fucking waste it by saying negative detrimental shite about it. FUCKING ARSEHOLE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER YOU ARE (tu) .