Pictures from the game today. UB & TBO.

Absolutely cracking effort from those lads today, sang for more or less the full 90 mins! I'm in the blue order but I somehow managed to be at the other end of the ground, atmosphere was pish and was very jealous of all the boys in that section! Especially liked the "walter smiths blue White army" song when the boys bounced into each other haha! One thing I noticed tho, a smoke bomb was let off in the Motherwell end just before the game and I did not see one high-viz jacket in sight, yet when one goes off in the rangers end the old bill and the stewards swamp the place. Seemed a bit shite! As usual but, we get singled out.

There was one polis man who walked up, looked at them and walked away.

Fucking idiots, well done for not letting them ruin your day.

At one point a seen 3 polis and 2 stewards in there. A hope they got a few jabs

aye mate one of the stewards got punched a belter in the middle of Walter smiths BAWA and looked like he wis gonni sart greetin :lol:

Today was fantastic, the support we got was extremely appreciated ! When the stewards were trying to wade in and chuck us out and the rest of the Rangers support starting signing stand up for the champions it really made me proud of the support.

Loved it today.

Absolutely cracking effort from those lads today, sang for more or less the full 90 mins! I'm in the blue order but I somehow managed to be at the other end of the ground, atmosphere was pish and was very jealous of all the boys in that section! Especially liked the "walter smiths blue White army" song when the boys bounced into each other haha! One thing I noticed tho, a smoke bomb was let off in the Motherwell end just before the game and I did not see one high-viz jacket in sight, yet when one goes off in the rangers end the old bill and the stewards swamp the place. Seemed a bit shite! As usual but, we get singled out.

The Motherwell fans were up the back and theres was shite,it's because it was at the front rangers had thers,and the polis were down there. if they would have been further up the stand it would be awryt.

The Motherwell fans were up the back and theres was shite,it's because it was at the front rangers had thers,and the polis were down there. if they would have been further up the stand it would be awryt.

No chance, even if we were up the back we would have got hassle anyway. No matter where we go or where we stand, stewards and police hassle us.

Today was fantastic, the support we got was extremely appreciated ! When the stewards were trying to wade in and chuck us out and the rest of the Rangers support starting signing stand up for the champions it really made me proud of the support.

Loved it today.

I liked that (tu) Thought it was stand up if you hate celtic but oh well :P