Ness.

FatPirateHooker

First half yes, but his arse collapsed in the second.

Goal was a stunner as well.

It was probably hard for him to keep the tempo up considering how the rest of the team played. He kept up a solid performance for the first 45 mins and that was difficault to do considering the negativity on show.

Once again, a stand out performer! His goal sent shivers down my spine :h34rt:

But is it just me.. or as the game went on did he look absolutely shattered?

He did look tired but it was understandable as he put in a good shift.

Edu on the other hand.. I thought that was one of his worst games in a Rangers shirt.

Once again, a stand out performer! His goal sent shivers down my spine :h34rt:

But is it just me.. or as the game went on did he look absolutely shattered?

No mate it's not just you he seems to fade in every game as it goes on but then again they all seem a bit guilty of that.

Edu on the other hand.. I thought that was one of his worst games in a Rangers shirt.

He looked legless.

Edu, pfft, don't start me :D:lol:

this was just a normal performance from edu as far as i'm concerned

No mate it's not just you he seems to fade in every game as it goes on but then again they all seem a bit guilty of that.

I know. If this was FM, I'd hate to see what Weir's condition in terms of fitness is. He must have nothing left (td)

I know its early in his career but I think if he spends a while with us like Mgregor Ness could go on to become a Rangers Legend.

Big bonus having him in the midfield this season, been like a new quality signing.

Is he a Ranges fan? If not, lets be honest, if he gets much better and gets his fitness level up we wont be able to hold on to him. As with any of our players pretty much.

Again, a stand out. Tired in the second half which is understandable as he was doing tye work of 3 players. Watching Edu is actually painful. Clueless on the ball and an absolute shitebag when the going gets tough get him to fuck!!

fantastic goal but him and edu and davis again were as weak as water totally dominated by brown and co

if motherwell can dominate the midfield against us it goes without saying the scum will as well but walter cant seem t0

see that. and 2 of the worst substitutions ive ever seen.