Diouf on Brown and the game

rfcShaun

You just have to fucking love arrogant players.

I was in my element when I heard he was at Murray Park never mind this :lol:

Indeed :lol:

I wasn't sure about him when I first heard we were getting him, but i'm quickly growing to love the guy.

Seems to have matured a lot. The interviews he has gave since joining have been good to read aswell :sherlock:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought Diouf was a cunt and made it known I wasn't happy with him being here, but he's handled himself well here. Hope he gets a few against the scum next time, then we'll see how smug Brown is.

I wish we had some more players who will come out and be arrogant and put up a fight (but do it in the right way).

Too many players in our team with no spine and treat they fuckers like Royalty. I suppose that comes down from our Owner and most prominently our manager giving them too much respect, respect those rhat bastards don't deserve.

And another thing off-topic..... Charlie Mulgrew at CB and we play 1 up front. :anguish:

:crabflute::disappointment: Brown :disappointment: No one knows you No one knows you sings big Diouf :crabflute:

Hope he fuckin sings this to that cunts face when he scores in the replay at the piggery

We should sing that every time that cunt kicks a ball against us :praise:

Whats with the 'fuck sake' 'no need' to SK?

Can you imagine Brown saying anything but racist comments about Diouf and his family.

He deserves everything he gets, wee inbread, turncoat, T*rrier fuck!

This is all set up for Diouf to score at Parkhead now and run to Brown.

Yes, difference is the Lego Eater won't have the composure to stand there and take it and will get sent off. I find it funny all the Celtic fans posting the picture of Brown in front of Diouf and labelling it as "class!" The only reason he done it was to get Diouf to react and get sent off. He failed, yet they're all celebrating this failure.

Same with the result, it was a draw and they're all celebrating, we're disappointed. Tells you all you need to know. WATP and a draw with us is seen as a victory, for us to not win is seen as failure, and that's why we'll be champions in May.

well if browns big enough to start the racist talk ( as said on here, dont know for sure) then he can take that in return

That's alleged though. It might have happened, might not have.

I'd prefer our players to not give them any extra motivation or say anything like that. Absolutely no need to resort to Scott Brown's level - he's an idiot.

Diouf :praise:

The last 2 performances and this interview have made me rethink comments made. He's not the cunt that everyone seems to make him out to be..This interview proves everything :praise:

"No One Knows Him"

Fucking Belter :lol:

If I'm being honest I always thought Diouf was a cunt and I guess that made me forget he was actually a good player.

He is quickly changing my opinion and I am beginning to really like him and remember he is a quality player.

It's nice to have a good delivery into the box again. Just wish Jelavic would have put that one away.

Yes, difference is the Lego Eater won't have the composure to stand there and take it and will get sent off. I find it funny all the Celtic fans posting the picture of Brown in front of Diouf and labelling it as "class!" The only reason he done it was to get Diouf to react and get sent off. He failed, yet they're all celebrating this failure.

Same with the result, it was a draw and they're all celebrating, we're disappointed. Tells you all you need to know. WATP and a draw with us is seen as a victory, for us to not win is seen as failure, and that's why we'll be champions in May.

(tu)

Mate thank you. You have just motivated me and given me some hope on a miserable day. I am going to print out your quote and send it Walter and Co to remind them thats what Rangers is about, winning. It's not about going for a draw and sitting back.