The Tartan Trannies & GSTQ

Bonkgers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't choose her.

I'll not be singing for any imaginary cloud dweller to save an old lady occupying some huge council house in London.

Thanks all the same.

agree or disagree, thats a fuckin belter of a post :lol:

Ask anyone outside the UK who Queen Elizabeth ll is and 99% of those who give an answer will say the Queen of England. I'd like to see some of the reactions they would get from u lot :lol:

Many of the Scots on here seem to think their Ulstermen while shouting about Celtic fans being plastic paddys and hypocrites.

agree or disagree, thats a fuckin belter of a post :lol:

Ask anyone outside the UK who Queen Elizabeth ll is and 99% of those who give an answer will say the Queen of England. I'd like to see some of the reactions they would get from u lot :lol:

Many of the Scots on here seem to think their Ulstermen while shouting about Celtic fans being plastic paddys and hypocrites.

So just because 99% (I'd love to see the source for this statistic) of people are misinformed, does that stop the truth from being a reality?

Just because you support your Queen does not make you an Ulsterman.

So just because 99% (I'd love to see the source for this statistic) of people are misinformed, does that stop the truth from being a reality?

Just because you support your Queen does not make you an Ulsterman.

I said i'd like to see the reaction of the people on here if someone said that. Do u see where I said it must be reality? No, so stop talkin shite.

Did I say if u support ur Queen it makes u an Ulsterman? Again, no, stop talking shite.

I said i'd like to see the reaction of the people on here if someone said that. Do u see where I said it must be reality? No, so stop talkin shite.

Did I say if u support ur Queen it makes u an Ulsterman? Again, no, stop talking shite.

Sure.

We can all read what it says, you taig sympathiser.

:pipe:

She should go to the Doctor, all this asking God to save her.

Maybe Marvin should ask instead, he's good at this preaching and miracle working?

Aye even tho your the one thinkin you can make blind people see using your sweaty forehead