Walter going - best scenario?

Having given the matter a bit more thought I'm still of the opinion that I didn't see us winning the SPL after the 2-0 loss to them and i don't see it now NO MATTER IF IT'S WALTER OR ALLY AT HELM.

You can say that's defeatist but we're just too predictable and after that performance the players' confidence must've taken a dive!

For me the best scenario is that we get above Celtic in the league, (or win a really important game - Europa League etc) Walter steps away from Ibrox ON TOP and Ally steps in! The way we play is just too easy to copy and negate - only a change in style can take us forward to any success! I never wanted Ally as manager but this Walter season is looking awful familiar - really want Walter to go out on a high note!

ALLY PROBABLY DESERVED TO GET PUT STRAIGHT IN - IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT THEN AT THE START OF 2011-12 SEASON WE CAN REASSESS!

Rather have Walter Smith in charge until the summer than throwing Ally McCoist in - a rookie with no managerial experience, especially at this stage of the season.

Then in the summer, they both leave with the rest of the back-room staff.

Get a fuckin grip & back the team! I won't give up on the league until we have not enough games to catch them

YOU wanna get a grip!! I will always back the team but I have a right to put across my point of view! I won't give up either - where the fuck do I say I've given up?

Pretty pointless post mate - we've all got our own opinions and I'm exercising mine!

I really hope for rangers sake this season walter starts being more positive in his tactical approach and killing teams off rather than sitting on a 1 goal lead but i honestly do think super ally would be more attacking and play 2 upfront against all spl opposition, in europe i can handle a defensive game but its sucicde in the spl and scottish cups and its costing us this season. WATP

So we go from the high of beating Celtic and nearly beating Valencia to we want walter gone

unbelievable

You better believe it!

You seem to suggest beating Septic and Valencia was yesterday - it's not and the situation has changed a lot, without more change will we win the SPL? I think it's time for change as i said IT'S ALL SEEMING VERY FEKKING FAMILIAR this Walter's last season, heard all that piss about the players dilivering for him the last time he left, only way you get players to give their all is by affecting THEIR lives whether that's in terms of their future (different manager clean sheet blah blah) and affecting their pockets...

Seems to be.

I really do despair at some of our support - you have a PUBLIC FORUM for Rangers fans to put across their point of view and those that don't like it should actually say why they don't... Isn't that straightforward?

...but you get those people that would rather make snide remarks and say fekk all! If you have some rationale WHY it's 'stupid' then say so! Either that or go lie in a dark room where silence is immense and there's no one to bother you!

Someone once told me of some posters, that all they wanna do is use soundbites - 'seems to be' he's got a point there!

You sound like an American politician - you'll be throwing God in next!!! :sherlock:

I really do despair at some of our support - you have a PUBLIC FORUM for Rangers fans to put across their point of view and those that don't like it should actually say why they don't... Isn't that straightforward?

...but you get those people that would rather make snide remarks and say fekk all! If you have some rationale WHY it's 'stupid' then say so! Either that or go lie in a dark room where silence is immense and there's no one to bother you!

Someone once told me of some posters, that all they wanna do is use soundbites - 'seems to be' he's got a point there!

You sound like an American politician - you'll be throwing God in next!!! :sherlock:

God help us....

Having given the matter a bit more thought I'm still of the opinion that I didn't see us winning the SPL after the 2-0 loss to them and i don't see it now NO MATTER IF IT'S WALTER OR ALLY AT HELM.

You can say that's defeatist but we're just too predictable and after that performance the players' confidence must've taken a dive!

For me the best scenario is that we get above Celtic in the league, (or win a really important game - Europa League etc) Walter steps away from Ibrox ON TOP and Ally steps in! The way we play is just too easy to copy and negate - only a change in style can take us forward to any success! I never wanted Ally as manager but this Walter season is looking awful familiar - really want Walter to go out on a high note!

ALLY PROBABLY DESERVED TO GET PUT STRAIGHT IN - IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT THEN AT THE START OF 2011-12 SEASON WE CAN REASSESS!

i think that is the most ridiculous thing ive heard on here in months. And there have been a few... do us all a favour and ummm how do I say this?...Fuck off

It's far from over fuck, it's still in our hands. Granted, were playing shite but we're still right in the mix. They seem to have found their form now but that can all change very very quickly, just as we must hope that now Walter will be more adventurous in attack and kill teams off. We are more than capable.

i think that is the most ridiculous thing ive heard on here in months. And there have been a few... do us all a favour and ummm how do I say this?...Fuck off

Get the feeling you say that quite a lot!

Aaaah the glesga patter - not very articulate there mate whit's up are you a wee fekking ned? :crabflute: