Groves v DeGale

KERRZO

Real grudge match here , they absolutely hate each other ! Should make for a good fight .

Groves beat de gale in the amatuers , but IMO de gale has improved significantly since the olympics and is now the far superior fighter .

I fully expect de gale to win this fight , and to be world champ in the not to distant future .

Degale is arrogant and imo a complete wanker but he does have the talent to go with it IMO and groves is also a good fighter will be a close one but on watching their previous fights i think Degale will have him the only thing that may go against Degale is his cockiness whereas groves puts in a hefty shift .

Guest SandyWATP

DeGale I wouldnt say is arrogant, I just think he is a confident guy who knows how good he is. The best talent in British boxing in the last 20 years.

Really? Even more so than Khan?

the fight wont happen, degale will vacate and fight sartison next.

Hayemmaker dont want this fight just now after groves last couple of performances so outbid warren knowing full well he wont allow degale to fight on someone else promotion.

Hayemaker didnt win the bid mate, Coldwell promotions did (tu)

coldwell is part of hayemaker. They made two bids, one through coldwell and one through booth. Both bids were higher than warrens. Figures were 400k, 325k and 320k.

If the fight goes ahead which i very much doubt, coldwell will drop out and booth's bid will get the fight.

I'm not holding my breath for this one. Warren may well go in the huff and pull DeGale out. If he does that then its just pathetic and both Warren and DeGale will lose face. From what ive seen though DeGale is desperate to take care of Groves and will be begging Warren to let this happen.

If it goes ahead I cant see anything other than a DeGale win either by UD or stoppage in the middle rounds.

in past 20 years...Ricky Hatton , David Haye, Carl Frock? just off top of my head that is.

Carl Froch, not Carl Frock, is my favourite fighter but he is not a hugely talented, gifted fighter. Ricky Hatton not a chance. Calzaghe was talented but he never fought enough big fights IMO to prove himself as an all time great. DeGale is on the cusp of a world title fight after 9 fights.

Carl Froch, not Carl Frock, is my favourite fighter but he is not a hugely talented, gifted fighter. Ricky Hatton not a chance. Calzaghe was talented but he never fought enough big fights IMO to prove himself as an all time great. DeGale is on the cusp of a world title fight after 9 fights.

doh

Guess that's your opinion and you're free to it.