Exposing McGobblegiver and his anti Rangers agenda

Adoniram

someone taking the time and effort to expose an anti rangers verminous bastard........ i think the thread will be here longer than you

Only asked a question my friend, and you answered.. Thanks :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ffs powwww you decided to post in this thread to say whats it got to do with Rangers despite the fact you barely even post on here hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Like to read the threads though mate and only asked what this has to do with Rangers, if someone had answered my question politely then it may have got me a bit more interested :)

Like to read the threads though mate and only asked what this has to do with Rangers, if someone had answered my question politely then it may have got me a bit more interested :)

Apart from the first two lines in it?

Guest therabbitt

Published this on the homepage with link-back to Vanguard Bears - hope that's cool guys, spreading the word as far as it can go. Drop me a wee message if you want me to edit change anything (tu)

Published this on the homepage with link-back to Vanguard Bears - hope that's cool guys, spreading the word as far as it can go. Drop me a wee message if you want me to edit change anything (tu)

I dont speak for them but I believe they will thank you for it.

Wouldnt surprise me if thsoe records have been deleted or changed to protect him.

I am sure I read recently that freedom of information requests into his record as a social worker have been denied. This makes me think two things that are not beyond the realms of possibility. Either GCC are facing one almighty lawsuit thanks to him or he knows where the bodies are buried within the social services wing of GCC.

I am sure I read recently that freedom of information requests into his record as a social worker have been denied. This makes me think two things that are not beyond the realms of possibility. Either GCC are facing one almighty lawsuit thanks to him or he knows where the bodies are buried within the social services wing of GCC.

People are covering up and hiding something, until all the proof is gone forever possibly.

People are covering up and hiding something, until all the proof is gone forever possibly.

Just like the the GMC did with one of our very own by delaying the criminal case that long the CCTV evidence was time barred and destroyed for helping the defence case.

Rather unsurprisingly though they just happened to have enough footage lying around to prosecute with.

GCC and people in the know will not want this getting out in to the public domain that's for sure.

However if we concentrate on his agenda and piss poor literary skills that should suffice for the time being.

Just like the the GMC did with one of our very own by delaying the criminal case that long the CCTV evidence was time barred and destroyed for helping the defence case.

Rather unsurprisingly though they just happened to have enough footage lying around to prosecute with.

GCC and people in the know will not want this getting out in to the public domain that's for sure.

However if we concentrate on his agenda and piss poor literary skills that should suffice for the time being.

I am well aware of the embarrassing nationwide witch-hunt of our fans in 08, that was the proof to me of what i have thought for a few years. (tu)

Keep up the good work mate.

VB is an outstanding website, their research and truths are to be commended wholeheartidly.

I just hope they appreciate how much support this rhat Gobblegiver has in his corner, and i dont just mean from bigot supporters, im talking lawyers, clever lawyers, journalists and a certain chief executive and club chairman. It will be some achievement if you manage to bring him down. Good luck for the lies hes telling the world.

(tu)

Politics isn't everyone's cup of tea. That is fair enough and i have no problem with fans who simply want to support the team.

What i do object to is the naivety or the snide comments directed towards those who do want to do that bit more to preserve the good name of our club and the fans.

Similarly i don't expect all the fans to know the ins and outs of Philth or Brian McNally or Ged Grebby or Kieron Brady or Graham Spiers or Stephen McGowan or Hugh McDonald or Hugh 4 priests Keevins or Stewart Regan or Eric Reilly or Graham Spiers or indeed anyone who we know is up to no good and gratuitously trashes our name and our club with impunity.

Yes we can be a bit abrupt at times (mostly out of frustration) because we know a lot more about these people than your average fan.

Constructive criticism is fine and we can live with it but belive me on one thing....ignoring these people simply does not work.

We signed a high profile Catholic and they said it would end..did it?

We signed an Italian Catholic and they said it would end ..did it?

We made an Italian Catholic our captain and they said it would end ..did it?

We made a Catholic our manager and they said it would end ..did it?

We gave up the Billy Boys and they said it would end..did it?

We gave up the Famine Song and they said it would end..did it?

We gave up the Orange Strip and they said it would end..did it?

Just how much more appeasement is there left before we surrender everything we hold dear while they give NOTHING.

Fine you don't like what we do but if it stops one piece of filth from doing harm to MY club and YOURS then i can sleep happily at night.

We signed a high profile Catholic and they said it would end..did it?

We signed an Italian Catholic and they said it would end ..did it?

We made an Italian Catholic our captain and they said it would end ..did it?

We made a Catholic our manager and they said it would end ..did it?

We gave up the Billy Boys and they said it would end..did it?

We gave up the Famine Song and they said it would end..did it?

We gave up the Orange Strip and they said it would end..did it?

Who said what would end?