Union Bears

I've been sitting with and around the Blue Order for 2 years now and its great for the atmosphere but at the end of the day its the celtic end and i hate getting moved to accomodate them.

Im seriously thinking of jumping ship to the Union Bears but will it be a step down? I need to be on my feet cheering on the team for 90 mins and im not sure if its the same vibe over there as what it is with the Blue Order.

If there are any members of the Union Bears or anyone who sitts near them on here could you let me know what its like?

Cheers :21:

Having been a member of and now just sitting with the UB I can say that you will be in with a group of lads who are close but very welcoming. They have to back each other up within CR1 as they aren't liked. Are TBO 'better' for standing and singing at current? Yes, however if you ask me the UB given TBO's area would do alot more with it.

I dont understand why ibrox dosent have an area for fans who want to show there support vocally, in other words a Rangers end!

Ive been to a few grounds down the road and they all had a whole stand behind one of the goals dedicated to there most passionate fans.

I think the club should get all the supporters groups together in a section of the ground and naturally the group would grow and grow by numbers as the fans on the out skirts of them would start to join in.

Having been a member of and now just sitting with the UB I can say that you will be in with a group of lads who are close but very welcoming. They have to back each other up within CR1 as they aren't liked. Are TBO 'better' for standing and singing at current? Yes, however if you ask me the UB given TBO's area would do alot more with it.

I think the UB are much more organized than TBO they have a far better website and the products they have on sale are much better!

Why dont the UB just stand up and sing then eventually the kill joys that surround them would fuck of to CR2 or to other areas of the ground?

Then there would be a good sized group of fans in the one place making plenty of noize