Weiss and Bartley in

j1mgg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't see the players in training etc, so we don't know about their fitness etc, if Ness is being rested it will be because he needs it, nothing more nothing less, yet some people want to make a big thing out of it with the usual negative shit we're seeing too much of these days.

Since Ness has came into the first team, he has been struggling to last a full 90 minutes, he is also a young lad who had some early injuries and is still developing. My god, the management have decided to make some changes some enforced and some to freshen the team up and there is no reason why Bartley can't play the holding midfield role, some comments on here make me laugh, "he's a CB he shouldn't play that role", and yet you read about giving Boogie a slot in midfield.

As for bringing in Weiss, if he is on his day then he is going to bring good technical ability and width, it is actually possible we're going to have a very attack minded set up tomorrow, as long as we don't sit deep, possible formation and starting 11 could be as follows, and this could have a lot of goals in it for us if we attack.

McGregor

Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac

Naismith, Davis, Bartley, Weiss

Jelavic, Diouf

To me that line up could have a lot of goals and could be good for us.

Dont see goals in that line up at all.

Play Jelavic with Lafferty or Healy. Play Diouf in midfield. Play Bartley at CH and rest Weir. Play Weiss, Davis, Diouf and Wylde in midfield. Now we have two wingers in their proper positions; two creative midfielders, and two strikers.

Bartley and Davis in the centre sounds alright. Give Davis more freedom to push up and join in the attacks. Supposedly Bartley can ping a few quality passes aswell from deep. Ness will be back for Thursday.