Our Defence is a Shambles!

Bonkgers

If you want my honest opinion, I have no confidence for Sunday.

I don't subscribe to the blind bravado shown by so many on here, if that doesn't qualify for me for uberfan-dom them so be it.

I'm realistic. We'll play for a draw and depend on a back-line led by a creaking 40 year old, it simply won't work. I hope to fuck I'm wrong.

Exactly the same mate.

I'd bite your hand off for a draw on Sunday, but I hope we just dont' play for one.

He'll never EVER be as gd as Hutton but hes the best we have and defonetly the best RB in the SPL :sherlock:

you are joking eh? Whittaker is absolutely terrible this season, but we have no choice but to play him. The sooner we can get him too fuck the better.

you wonder why our defence is leaking goals? it's cos this fuck up takes the ball to the halfway line and either loses it or threads the ball straight to an opponent who then go on and score past the 3 defenders remaining at the back.

he is absolutely dire.

I dont really want to slate Davie Weir..but he has to retire at the end of this season. He makes the defence sit to deep, which in turn invites pressure onto us. His experience and positiong is 2nd to none, but his pace is a liability.

Whittaker just cant defend. I know he wasnt in defence tonight, but in general.

its a bit sad to see Weir plodding about at 40.Are there any youngsters at Murray Park FFS?

Davie Weir forces us to sit 10-15 yards deeper than we really should.

Bougherra is a good defender, but for me, he's fallen into a comfort zone at Murray Park. He isn't as fit this year either. I blame the training and culture at MP. Our good players are being ruined.

Whittaker, Broadfoot and Foster are all terrible at right-back.

Papac is our best defender. Covers Weir all the time. And usually has to defend on that left-side on his own because the left-winger doesn't track back.