Your Kayal'vin a Laugh!

BearAbroad

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/israel-football-buzzing-man-utd-plan-8m-bid-celtic-youngster-biram-kayal-1459261

The old trusty Seville calculator seems to get dusted off every time one of their shite players are linked with a transfer in the media, whilst ours end up being rated at around tuppence ha'penny. The Bheast lovers in the press pack really do lather up at the mouth every time one of their clowns pay a couple of half decent games.... Establishment my arse!!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/israel-football-buzzing-man-utd-plan-8m-bid-celtic-youngster-biram-kayal-1459261

The old trusty Seville calculator seems to get dusted off every time one of their shite players are linked with a transfer in the media, whilst ours end up being rated at around tuppence ha'penny. The Bheast lovers in the press pack really do lather up at the mouth every time one of their clowns pay a couple of half decent games.... Establishment my arse!!

If he's shite what the fuck is our midfield considering he's shat all over it every Old Firm he's played?

Good player, one of their best but definitely not Man United quality.

Edit - Can't believe that link calls him a "youngster". That's almost as bad as linking him with a multi-million move to the best team in England.

If he's shite what the fuck is our midfield considering he's shat all over it every Old Firm he's played?

Good player, one of their best but definitely not Man United quality.

Edit - Can't believe that link calls him a "youngster". That's almost as bad as linking him with a multi-million move to the best team in England.

He's 21 or 22 I think, so I'd still class him as a youngster

Fucking hate this cunt.

I honestly haven't seen him play, other than Old Firms and I'm not usually paying attention to Celtic players.

I keep on hearing he's great but I'm not one to have noticed.

laughable valuation. Hes looked pretty good for them so far but hes not worth that. Just goes to show what a decent scouting network can do for you. They only paid something like £1.5m for him. They will easily make a profit if they sell him on.

Yet another farcical valuation. He is a good player, no escaping that. Noticed him when Celtic played the first leg against Utrecht. Really caught the eye, tidy on the ball and can find a pass. The only player I'd have in our team from them, because our midfield just now is a shambles.

Pisses me off when we see ridiculous price tags being tossed about for players. Their lot start to believe it, and their delusion actually becomes more annoying rather than laughable.

Every word, every sentiment. :praise:

Celtic have NO assets right now. No one worth over £3m.

Their PR dept is world class at propaganda.

If Kayal is 'utter pish', most of our midfielders must be genuinely amateur.

I think it's just a case of our midfielders being woefully inconsistent. We haven't seen Davis(supposedly our best midfielder) play well for quite a while now. We've seen Edu have a few brilliant games then back into the wilderness he goes. Jamie Ness plays brilliantly for 1 half then you don't see him again(although I'd say this is probably down to youth an inexperience and he does have a great future ahead of him if he develops to his full potential).

I had my cruciate done two days ago & I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

On a bheggar, I would... fcuk them.

Kayal is a good player, wont be at the piggerty for much longer if he continues to play the way he has since returning from injury.