Shocking result! But the league is not over!

Bear_Necessities

With the exception of Weiss for Edu that was supposedly our strongest team that just got embarrassed today.

Still you got to admire the head in the sand loyal brigade who still think with 1 or 2 changes all will suddenly come good.

we have little option but to change things around wylde and such can be given a chance. hopefully ness will be back soon.

perhaps yhou are right and we should just give up. but thats not my style.

The league is by no means over but it IS slipping away. Changes need to be made that I am afraid to say, don't seem like being made right now. I don't know what's more painful, the thought of Lennon winning the league or the thought of Walter Smith letting him. Either way, I hope the thought pains Smith as much as it does me. It just doesn't seem like it does at the moment though.

I was reasonably confident of winning this league, even after the Cup draw at Ibrox. I always thought we had the better players. Now I'm not so sure.

Even that big baldy central defender is starting to look competent. Left full-back is good. Good strikers. Lots of fight in the team. Don't like it.

I don't think we'll have fixture congestion to worry us, because we'll probably go out of Europe on Thursday.

Nothing is impossible, so we just have to get our act together - pronto.

The league is not even close to over. We still have 14 games to play in the league. Surely we can turn around this result.

Think its time to give youth its chance, we have so many youngsters who have come in and looked more than up to the task only to be dropped after 2 games and never seen again.

Compared to last year we are still a point better off this year than we were at the same stage last year.

Incredible how people refuse to see the stuff that's happening right in front of their eyes.

'League not over' ?

Mathematically, no, but if you look at it realistic it most definitely is.

Hell, we're even gonna struggle to keep second place with performances like that.