Sad times indeed ?

eh ?

Someone clocked me over the back of the head when I wasnt looking, this was after he was kicking chairs, trying to break them, fell, sent my dad flying over the row in front, hurt him in the process and I told him to watch what he was doing, he started on me, words were said, I turned around to watch the game and he hit me.

Someone clocked me over the back of the head when I wasnt looking, this was after he was kicking chairs, trying to break them, fell, sent my dad flying over the row in front, hurt him in the process and I told him to watch what he was doing, he started on me, words were said, I turned around to watch the game and he hit me.

What a prick.

why on earth would a rangers fan slag about a celtic win, to another rangers fan <cr> yes we were shite, as we have been.. we all can see that; but were in this together!

They obviously don't care about Rangers anywhere near as much as we do.

fucking disgraceful that tossers like that get tickets, and real fans sit at home.

not every Bear will be like that mate.

What a prick.

Thats what I called him afterwards, then he threatened to choke me with his flag :lol:

Then I moved seat with my dad because the guy was getting out of control and god knows what he would have done if I continued watching the game with my back to him, his mates were struggling to hold him back.

why on earth would a rangers fan slag about a celtic win, to another rangers fan <cr> yes we were shite, as we have been.. we all can see that; but were in this together!

They obviously don't care about Rangers anywhere near as much as we do.

It's gutting mate eh ?

Well one of my friends is a Protestant but started to support the tims when she met her boyfriend and he took her to a few games, now she is as rabid as the rest of them, slagging all her Rangers supporting mates and saying they arent "posting all that WATP shit today" :anguish:

Thats what I called him afterwards, then he threatened to choke me with his flag :lol:

Then I moved seat with my dad because the guy was getting out of control and god knows what he would have done if I continued watching the game with my back to him, his mates were struggling to hold him back.

Thats too far, seriously unacceptable.

Probably sitting in the wrong end.

I'm getting that way mate.

I went to college with a load of them and I had deleted all their numbers in my phone a long time ago but I got a text from one of them earlier and I told them in no uncertain terms never to speak to me again and that he was a tim and I ended it with, 'Hang Neil Lennon hang him high...'

Never text me back.

Thats ridiculous flippin eck. Hope your old mans ok. - Also seen a 'ned' fall out with his pal outside area 418 toilets and he started shouting ''youll be getting stabbed you wee fanny, a boabied yer sister, run ya wee dick'' or something along those lines. Really annoys me when bears disrespect one and other in a football ground. Youd think we'd all be one but sadly not.

It's gutting mate eh ?

Stupid! You should question their loyalties to the rangers way.

I've learned to avoid tims of all degree's (even though their only is one degree; fenian cunt of the highest order) at all times before during and after Old Firm games :lol: I only altercate with the odd one or two if its to do with English/foreign football, their absurd opinions of the Scottish game are not worth hearing any longer. :P

Happened to me a bout 20 years ago, was at a cup final in Hampden and a guy about my age was having a go at an old fella in front of me. I asked him to back off and was punched in the face for my troubles, there were about ten of them so had to accept defeat. Met the guy in Paisley one night about a month later, had a great time bouncing him up and down New Street. Unfortunately we have yahoos as well.

Thats ridiculous flippin eck. Hope your old mans ok. - Also seen a 'ned' fall out with his pal outside area 418 toilets and he started shouting ''youll be getting stabbed you wee fanny, a boabied yer sister, run ya wee dick'' or something along those lines. Really annoys me when bears disrespect one and other in a football ground. Youd think we'd all be one but sadly not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: