Give McCoist the Reins

djbroxybear

For me our so called manager in waiting for next season Ally McCoist should take over till the end of the season, WHY... well its not working with walter in charge at the moment for some reason.

This lets him and us the fans see what he is capable off, he takes over still being in 3 competitions and win games in hand 2 points behind the scum. If Ally can turn this team around and win us the league he gets the gig if it becomes a disaster then he goes with Smith and Co end of season, rather than wasting another season fucking it up imo.

I would probably agree with that.

I feel we've lost the league now cos that mob are on such a roll only they can fuck it up..Walter has played the exact same way for 3 OF games in a row and lost 2 and should have lost the 3rd..will he change for next week...No don't be silly so expect another doin next week.

We need fresh ideas and fresh legs..It worked for that mob last season cos look where they are now ..

Not at the moment but if they were to go any further in front it would be hard to claw it back if we keep performing so badly then i wouldn't be against it, a couple of months to show us what he's got and if we don't improve then he doesn't get the job for next season

LOL - in this tough time that smacks of real panic - Walter has a heap of experience and even experience of coming from behind to win the league under trying conditions and in this turbulant time his strength is needed.

Well walter has got us in this position and he isn't getting us out of it, like someone else posted same tactics in three old firm games and we walk away with 1 draw and we were lucky and he will field the same shite next week and we will get another spanking!

Some chance your given McCoist there. Win the league with someone elses tiny squad or fuck off. Ridiculous. Give him a chance to manage and build his own team in the summer or not at all.

I disagree if Ally cant take this squad of players and achieve anything then he should be no where near the hot seat imo, we have made 1 signing in jelavic, weiss diouf healy bartley kerkar will be away end of season, Weir will be done, Papac has not signed a new deal, Can see boughera offski, so realy Ally has his work cut out next season if he gets the gig.

Ally looked lost on the touchline yesterday and all him and Walter do is set out a the team not to lose the game. But when we are in trouble they have no idea how to change the game.

I agree minstral i really wonder how much an imput Ally has with Walter because walter is in the stand most of every game and Ally is on the touchline and nothing is happening.

I agree minstral i really wonder how much an imput Ally has with Walter because walter is in the stand most of every game and Ally is on the touchline and nothing is happening.

I know mate he just looks lost at times and as you say does Walter take advice from Ally or just ignore what he tells him.

no thanks,its painfully obvious there is no decent coaching of players, or systems, or set pieces etc going on at murray park, and ally is supposed to be doing most of that work i believe.so thanks wattie, ally, kenny and ian, but we need a clean sweep from top to bottom at the club

Ally looked lost on the touchline yesterday and all him and Walter do is set out a the team not to lose the game. But when we are in trouble they have no idea how to change the game.

This.

Ally always looks lost when he's down there on his own. How many points will be drop next year when Smith isn't there to come down and put him right?

I love the guy, but I'm dreading the thought of him managing us.

A bad idea. He has nothing to gain. None of his own players. Best case scenario we win the league, and it's Walter's team. We lose the league and Ally isn't good enough. He needs a fresh start and that can not happen with the transfer window closed.

I've actually been wondering since the 2nd of January if this hasn't already happened.

The way we are playing, the way Walter sits in the stand, the way we never seem to be able to change anything during a game, and our results, certainly do a lot to convince me this is the case.

I've actually been wondering since the 2nd of January if this hasn't already happened.

The way we are playing, the way Walter sits in the stand, the way we never seem to be able to change anything during a game, and our results, certainly do a lot to convince me this is the case.

Thought about this as well.

They all look lost, McCoist and McDowall especially. Ally McCoist is not the answer, none of the current management team are.

If Ally McCoist is the best man for the job, the best we can come up with, then there is something far wrong.

Once Smith goes - that day cant come quick enough - so should the whole coaching staff. Enough of this jobs for the boys nonsense. Get in a management and coaching team who are up to date with modern day football.

Ally doesn't know how to change the game, he is isolated down in the dugout all by himself, arms folded and staring at the game as if to say what pish is this. He doesn't know how to change the game and has no creativity just as Walter. Bring in McInnes or Houston

What's Ally McCoist going to do when the going gets tough when Walter Smith is not around. Grow a set of nuts or hide behind McDowall and that ridiculous clipboard that they bring out before every substitution?

As for Walter Smith. He's the manager, he should be the one barking out instructions from the touchline, as it's obvious to see that it's not working under his two puppets.

Anybody think the likes of Calderwood & Nichol, or Patelainen & Shiels at Killie would freshen things up and move us forward?

Billy Davies for me, he would walk to ibrox has done well with limited budgets and has done well with Forrest at the moment there 2nd in the championship.

I get the impression that we just don't want Ally either now or next season ... wonder what Craig Whyte's thoughts are on the subject I mean it doesn't really make much sense to me that the new regime will honour the succession put in place by the old one

any new regime needs to rip the club apart and rebuild. chairman, male model, manager and coaches, all need to go as the place has become stale

I get the impression that we just don't want Ally either now or next season ... wonder what Craig Whyte's thoughts are on the subject I mean it doesn't really make much sense to me that the new regime will honour the succession put in place by the old one

They won't.