The dark side of Coisty

ShaneRalfRoss

The critics of McCoist for helping SCIAF need to get a grip of themselves and/or get a life. What he does outside his place of work is his business and its not like he shoves it down our throats at every opportunity that he does this charity work. I'll say this, McCoist has done more for Rangers that actually counts for something than probably everyone on this site put together and is therefore much more of a legend than some no-mark hiding behind a laptop. Those who are slagging him off about it are not even worthy of tying Coisty's shoelaces and it just hows how bitter they are. Get a fucking grip.

You are catching on.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be remembered with more respect and affection in decades to come: McCoist or some internet no-mark? I'd put my money on McCoist.

safe bet mate.

as for skylehigh saying we have had no fighting spirit for 4 years that lunacy and i see 2boss has flipfloped again and is now pro mcoist.

i should stay out of these threads for my own good. i cant get my head round the abuse of rangers legends. especialy the petty crap.

Some on here are more concerned about trying to be most bitter bastard on here than they are about getting about our team and the SCIAF Ally debate is just one more example.

No, celtic or their employees should only be discussed in the hallowed portals of Ibrox in terms of how we can bury the republican run fucks, anything else should be in private and kept well away from "the work place" as it should from the customers of that work place, taig appeasement is not and never has been a tradition of Rangers FC.

Do the decent thing and slit your wrists,put us all out our misery.

Thats a fucking terrible thing to say, especially to a fellow bear.

Just because you dont agree with the guys post doesn't give you the right to come out with comments like that, its a just a football forum get a grip.

Good luck McCoist, as a player he was my hero but as a manager ? Who knows what is going to happen ?

We all thought PLG was going to be the fresh air that Rangers FC badly needed after McLeish`s disastrous last term in office , Rangers unless the takeover happens just cannot afford to fook up with the next managers appointment . Personally I think McCoist should have been at another club ie Killie or St Mirren or Hamilton & learned his trade that way then come to Ibrox if he was any good. Hopefully he will have learned from Smith some good habits & I am sure he will have some ideas of his own to implement.

Does it mean Im a wanker as well , when I say I fear a bad season ahead ?? :rolleyes:

Thats a fucking terrible thing to say, especially to a fellow bear.

Just because you dont agree with the guys post doesn't give you the right to come out with comments like that, its a just a football forum get a grip.

some people are just better of dead.

its sad but true.

Good luck McCoist, as a player he was my hero but as a manager ? Who knows what is going to happen ?

We all thought PLG was going to be the fresh air that Rangers FC badly needed after McLeish`s disastrous last term in office , Rangers unless the takeover happens just cannot afford to fook up with the next managers appointment . Personally I think McCoist should have been at another club ie Killie or St Mirren or Hamilton & learned his trade that way then come to Ibrox if he was any good. Hopefully he will have learned from Smith some good habits & I am sure he will have some ideas of his own to implement.

Does it mean Im a wanker as well , when I say I fear a bad season ahead ?? :rolleyes:

no because you have a reasoned argument and admitt you may be wrong.

i am nervous as well. but the main thing is who knows what will happen.

Yes the majority thought PLG would be a success and were wrong...let's hope the same happens with Ally and the majority pessimists are wrong again. (I'm guessing the majority are dubious about Ally's ability to manage Rangers).

As a wise man once said 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone' :crabflute:

He couldn't have been very wise then could he, for obvious reasons, an oft misquoted and misguided expression. The perfect excuse for those who would rather sit on their hands, when not wringing them. :sherlock:

He couldn't have been very wise then could he, for obvious reasons, an oft misquoted and misguided expression. The perfect excuse for those who would rather sit on their hands, when not wringing them. :sherlock:

Looks like handwringing to me when you go on about McCoists charidee work and the other pish you have come out with.