The thing is this morning WE are still in every . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . competition with a chance of success. Domestic and Europe ! :D(tu):sherlock:

Fuckin' right we are my friend. No retreat , no surrender. One almighty pile of towels have been thrown in lately.

Nothing worse than a pessimist in the ranks. They can't justifiably call themselves realists, especially with the mhanky mhobs track record of failing miserably and shooting themselves in their unwashed foot.

And good luck to Alistair Murdoch McCoist, we are in safe hands there, no matter what the nay sayers may shout.

WATP

Well, my opinion is that we should be looking to win EVERY competition we are in.

As a side note, this insignificant european competition we are in, IF we have a slip up in the league for any reason, we win that, and, we have a sper cup, and, automatic entry again to the Europa

I read that you get £20m for playing in the Super Cup, and an extra £20m for winning it :drool:

Really? I didnt know that. If thats true, perhaps the Europa (which is winable) isnt as much of a diddy trophy after all if it opens that kind of money. We go for this one every year, and, it opens up same kind of money as group participation in champions league.

Fuckin' right we are my friend. No retreat , no surrender. One almighty pile of towels have been thrown in lately.

Nothing worse than a pessimist in the ranks. They can't justifiably call themselves realists, especially with the mhanky mhobs track record of failing miserably and shooting themselves in their unwashed foot.

And good luck to Alistair Murdoch McCoist, we are in safe hands there, no matter what the nay sayers may shout.

WATP

Well said Sir and I agree good luck to Mr McCoist. Great to be in a free society where you can wish people all the best forgetting their colour or creed. The devils spawn unfortunately do not live under the same rules, the lurgan bigot today said he would like to wish Mr McCoist all the best but as he's the manager of the most odious club in the World that wouldn't be possible. Speaks volumes about them. Plus has he got the job officially yet ? :sherlock:

Actually forget that for now, did some research and it says that prize money is only €1.2m for the runners up and €1.6m for the winners. No idea where I got €20m from, gonna do some more research.....

He said the super cup is worth a lot of money.