get them banned

It's also very simple that we shouldn't be so childish as to say consistently 'look at them Mummy, they're bad too'

No doubt about it. I'm much more concerned about our problems than anyone elses.

Doesn't mean that we can't highlight the inconsistencies though. Especially when one considers the past (and most likely future) discipline problems we've had while others don't.

Still need to get our own house in order.

No-one is disputing that. And I don't see any Rangers fan suggesting we don't have to.

However, at the same time, others club's fans get away with similarly unacceptable behaviour. As such, when the new rules come in for next season, impartiality when it comes to the whole issue will become even more relevant and important.

As it stands right now, Rangers would be the only club fined. Is that fair?

No-one is disputing that. And I don't see any Rangers fan suggesting we don't have to.

However, at the same time, others club's fans get away with similarly unacceptable behaviour. As such, when the new rules come in for next season, impartiality when it comes to the whole issue will become even more relevant and important.

Double standards? Rangers are an easy target for the suits in Geneva

Not just Geneva my friend. SPL rules next season will mean fines and point deductions.

As it stands, going by the incredibly heavy and constant media coverage about only one team, we'll be the one ones punished whilst others such as Celtic and Aberdeen will not be covered.

That's why the partiality question has never been more pertinent.

Its not fair but eventually the bell will ring in UEFA and they'll get found out but nae need for us to highlight it and then we're being a tell tale

Not just Geneva my friend. SPL rules next season will mean fines and point deductions.

As it stands, going by the incredibly heavy and constant media coverage about only one team, we'll be the one ones punished whilst others such as Celtic and Aberdeen will not be covered.

Its a good point

Its not fair but eventually the bell will ring in UEFA and they'll get found out but nae need for us to highlight it and then we're being a tell tale

Why shouldn't we highlight such inconsistencies?

Who do you think highlighted our problems? The tooth fairy?

If anyone in the SFA is rational and logical then the Sheep and the Tims should be inevitably hoovering towards fines and point deductions equally.

If anyone in the SFA is rational and logical then the Sheep and the Tims should be inevitably hoovering towards fines and point deductions equally.

SFA and rational don't go hand in hand.

My information is that a very high level SFA employee was complicent in Rangers being fined last year. Meanwhile, trying to get him to talk about other club's fans is almost impossible.

Of course he won't be here much longer - not that his new position will help us.

Why shouldn't we highlight such inconsistencies?

Who do you think highlighted our problems? The tooth fairy?

No, Santa's a tim! Nah, I'm only joking but at the same time Frankie you also agreed that we need to get our own house in order, with my good friend jadams?

Of course we do. That is the most important thing and that's why I said it!

But if we're going to get punished then so should the other regular offenders. No-one can deny that. Unfortunately, going by the complete absence of similar stories in the press and comments from the authorities, such parity may not happen. That's why highlighting such inconsistencies IS relevant to the overall debate and nothing to be ashamed of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c617Im4wVPA...ted&search=

papers should be informed :Animation44:

how does one team get done and the other not

they mighr say ok we wernt in the stadium doing it but...the game finished 20 minutes before our fans started singing so...

Just to let you know this has been posted quite a few times already (tu)