***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

So we are playing a 5-3-1? I see no way we can possibly get a goal in this game. I hope I'm wrong, but neither Davis, Edu of Fleck can get the ball under control within 10 seconds which is abismal, and Diouf has no pace. We can't counter due to lack of pace, we can't outpass the due to lack of...being able to pass, we can't take a man out of defense and put him into midfield due to the defense being horrible...guess we will be playing for penatlies then. Id be telling the players to start mouthing off to scott brown behind the refs back to try and get a reaction to get this game to 10 against 10.

I couldn't complain with Whittakers' sending off if im honest, he should've known better.

Some of the boys need to stop trying to take neat first touches and just get rid of the ball, especially around 30 yars.

The heads are starting to go, couple of studs dug in ground challenges at the end there. Need to channel the agression in the right way and get a goal from somewhere. Zaluska is a mess and we have to work him.

Turn the swede with pace and he's off.

And another point - if Celtic pull away with a couple of goals there could be complete carnage on the pitch. Keep the heads and win the game in a set piece lads (tu)

This ain't pretty but atleast the desire and commitment is still at the club.

This ain't over yet, we'll nick this and it will make them pig sick!!!

I'm proud of the fight on show by the team the night.

'Mon the Rangers!

show some passion like diouf and bartley u lot .u are an embarassment to the jersey .the 2 lone rangers are showin u also rans what the game means to them ,,so take a leaf oot their book and get ur fingers oot ..

I've got a big feeling we're going to nick this in the 90.

And that Swedish guy knows he's a footballer and not a wrestler right? The way he grapples you'd think he's Hulk Hogan

Fuck off Mjallby you cunt.

You can tell by the way Bartley reacted that he was trying to wind up Diouf. Bunch of disgusting, inbred, fenian bastards.

listen, like it or not if our players had any balls they'd be in at kyal and brown, instead we allow ourselfs to be bullied and ripped apart, so far nothing has changed and not a thing has been learned.

I couldn't complain with Whittakers' sending off if im honest, he should've known better.

Some of the boys need to stop trying to take neat first touches and just get rid of the ball, especially around 30 yars.

you are another 1 that talks shite, he should never have been booked in the first place.