Red Dead Redemption

DavieMacRFC

Just a heads up that if you have this game and no longer play it then my son got £18 trade in (to spend instore) from Game in Clydebank on Saturday !!!

Ps, this was for the PS3, dunno about XBOX bit i dont imagine it will be much different and i dont imagine that the cash back value will be that much less !!!

A got it fur xmas played it for a wee while but got bored a bit as it didn't seem to be going anywhere, does it get any better?

Disnae really get much better mate, everyone i know who had this also got bored with it, was quite fun at 1st though but online play was pretty crap if you joined a posse and the cunts tried to tell you what to do !!!

I enjoyed it but also got bored. I'd like to see Rockstar coming up with more free roaming ideas like this. Basically GTA spin offs.

It's a shame we haven't seen more gta type games in recent years

[/quote

A world war two one would be class as would a sci Fi 1. ..

Guest SandyWATP

I enjoyed it but also got bored. I'd like to see Rockstar coming up with more free roaming ideas like this. Basically GTA spin offs.

It's a shame we haven't seen more gta type games in recent years

Have a look at La Noire

• 4 weeks later...

A random bump but one that i felt like doing.

I'm obviously still signed off work after my knee op so I decided to go back and actually finish this game off (my last Save was the 28th June 2010)

I actually liked the ending. It was something different to the stereotypical ending that we normally see.

Is the undead game a completly seperate game or is it the same game but with zombies instead of people?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm obviously still signed off work after my knee op so I decided to go back and actually finish this game off (my last Save was the 28th June 2010)

I actually liked the ending. It was something different to the stereotypical ending that we normally see.

Is the undead game a completly seperate game or is it the same game but with zombies instead of people?

similar, different story though, some people have survived and some havn't

The undead game takes place in between him going back to the ranch and the end of the game.

• 3 months later...