Rangers vs Kilmarnock

RANGERS will face Kilmarnock at Ibrox on Sunday March 13 after the two sides agreed to bring forward their April 16 meeting.

With the two sides out of the Scottish Cup they will now meet at Ibrox on Sunday March 13 at 3pm on a weekend originally reserved for cup ties.

That should leave Rangers with a free weekend on April 16 to rearrange another of their outstanding league matches.

The Light Blues still have to arrange games with Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Aberdeen.

But with all four still involved in the Scottish Cup there was no chance to play any of those matches next weekend.

Instead Walter Smith's men will host Mixu Paatelainen's side, the fifth time the teams will have met this season after facing each other in both cup competitions as well as twice in the league.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110303/killie-match-switched_2254024_2306580

i am not sure how this helps

surely all teams will have a game that day so how can we play them.

Its a cup weekend and we're oot the cup.

The games we have to re-schedule are against St Midden, Dundee Utd who are still in the cup, so they brought the Killie game forward as they are also oota the cup.

It means we will be able to play one of our re-scheduled games on 16th April.

I think.

The games we have to re-schedule are against St Midden, Dundee Utd who are still in the cup, so they brought the Killie game forward as they are also oota the cup.

I think.

Exactly (tu)

I think.

That's how I understand it also.

I think.

but how

is the 16th april not a league weekend. ipso facto everyone but us nad killie will have a game.

they may need to rejig that whole weekend. but this is the one good thing from last night.

but how

is the 16th april not a league weekend. ipso facto everyone but us nad killie will have a game.

they may need to rejig that whole weekend. but this is the one good thing from last night.

It's midweek.

The only games are Celtic v Hibs and Dundee Utd v Hearts

but how

Its awryt I know what u mean lol

Not sure how it will work, its anyones guess it is the SPL afterall

strange.

oh well we can play st johnston or aberdeen then.

Actually, just realised that we can't be playing on the 16th. We've got PSV at Ibrox on the 17th.

no problem mate.

perhaps that weekend there are two teams who killie and us have outstanding games against playing each other.

than we can just play them respectivly.

Just checked BBC website and only 2 games scheduled for the Saturday - ICT v Hearts and St. Johnstone v Celtic.