Racist abuse to Diouf

Just seen a few posts on Facebook from Rangers groups alleging that Lennon says 'Fuck off n***er' at 1:32 of the BBC highlights.

They are urging everyone to send it to the press.

Being honest I cant make out what he's saying.

http://news.bbc.co.u...and/9412403.stm

the reactions of the old guy and the baaldy cunt on the celtic bench tells a story.

the reactions of the old guy and the baaldy cunt on the celtic bench tells a story.

Whatever he said shocked his own bench, I think it is n***er and their reaction confirms my thoughts.

The witch hunt has been going on for at least the last 10 years.

Oh I'm well aware of that, I was meaning in reference to this particular incident and when the SFA try to hammer our players!

apparently on one of the celtic blogs theyrer claiming the photo was doctored of the guy making the monkey gestures saying it was out of context and caught at the wrong moment saying he was putting his hands down they then go on to try and say someone in their bears end is making a fucking nazi salute :rolleyes:

Oh I'm well aware of that, I was meaning in reference to this particular incident and when the SFA try to hammer our players!

We could and should have a dossier that could fill the Mitchell Library with anti-Rangers agendas from the mhedia and organisations in this country over the last 10 years.

I'll tell you what no one else seems to have picked up on....look at this vid: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9412403.stm @ 9:52 Scott Brown runs over to Edu & appears to bundle into him....to get at Diouf?? A few seconds later, Diouf is sent off. I'm willing to bet Lego muncher has said/done something to Edu and/or Diouf to get him sent off! Prick!!

There was a guy on follow follow who said his brother had the early edition of the record and that it is running with the story that Lennon told McCoist, whod said after the game, "Dont try that with my players again", to this Lemmon replied, to not sign "******" then.

Edit: The guy has now changed his story to it being portrayed like 6 *s, could be anything.

We could and should have a dossier that could fill the Mitchell Library with anti-Rangers agendas from the mhedia and organisations in this country over the last 10 years.

You will probably find that the fans do, the club on the other hand? I doubt it!

Would love for fans to chant ABC by jackson 5 come the end of the season :clap:.

Would anyone here care if diouf bragged about winning the title at the end of the season or do you think it would be best left out :P?