Lemmon pulls out of press talk

Load of bollocks.

He won't face them because Super Ally has made him even uglier

I remember reading an article in the Bears Den the other day where the writer wrote about being careful since Ally has a "dark side" when it comes to competing- practice and in the games.

I remember reading an article in the Bears Den the other day where the writer wrote about being careful since Ally has a "dark side" when it comes to competing- practice and in the games.

I'm not sure about a 'dark side' so to speak, but he can be hard as nails when he wants to be

Cover story McCoist smacked him on Wednesday :sherlock:blackeye.gif

I have heard rumours that he was punched, but thought it might have been a load of shit because we would have heard something if he had

I have heard rumours that he was punched, but thought it might have been a load of shit because we would have heard something if he had

With all the trouble that been happening on and off the field, the press and the police would let this incident slide.

But read between the lines on the headlines, square go, certain media individuals saying serious allegations being made. We'll never find out the full truth. But with Lennon not facing the camera to put a end to all this speculation. It's gathering more and more ammo, that it maybe just be true and that he does indeed have a black eye. :sherlock:

With all the trouble that been happening on and off the field, the press and the police would let this incident slide.

But read between the lines on the headlines, square go, certain media individuals saying serious allegations being made. We'll never find out the full truth. But with Lennon not facing the camera to put a end to all this speculation. It's gathering more and more ammo, that it maybe just be true and that he does indeed have a black eye. :sherlock:

.......................or he's been sacked?

I've heard rumours of it being Super Ally, Foster or Edu, if it's true and it was one of those I'm buying them a few rounds :crabflute:

If someone had smacked Lennon he'd be showing off the bruises and playing the innocent victim... that's what they all do!

Unless he knows the Rangers could hit back with the things they've kept quiet until now?

I think we're about to enter one of the greatest ever times in history to be a Bear - I really do.

From now till the end of the season is gonny be funtastic - they're gonny lose the plot for real before the seasons end.

If someone had smacked Lennon he'd be showing off the bruises and playing the innocent victim... that's what they all do!

Not when the tension between all of us is at fever pitch, this type of news that McCoist did indeed smack Lennon would insight riots in certain area's, and set up the most bitter of final in decades.

Both clubs would have been warned, big time.

I'm not sure about a 'dark side' so to speak, but he can be hard as nails when he wants to be

Yeah, I believe that was what the writer implied as to what you just said about Ally being hard as nails. He is not a potted plant.