Rangers 1/2 year financial results?

nvager

how will their debt be around 5 mill when its higher than that already <cr>

they have no income coming this part of the season other than matchday generated revenue, no season ticket sales, no euro money to be awarded when the tournaments are done

as for us making a huge profit, that is basically due to the champions league, its obvious that the banks dont want us relying on that money to pay our expenses throughout a season, hence why they are reducing our budgets

our last season without champions league football seen our debt rise to 30million plus, and a crippling wage bill on top of that

Their debt must be rising all the time with their wage bill. They are around 9 million in debt last time i saw and their wage bill must be in the region of 300k per week. they have a massive pool of players and most will be on 15k-20k a week. There must be questions asked of where our money is going if our debt isnt in the region of 15-20 million when we release our results considering the amount of money we have brought in this season.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its perfectly acceptable for example to include the cl money as revenue even though the cash is not in the bank.

its also acceptable not to include it.

That's just utter rubbish. You really ought not to make up such garbage. :redcard:

Their debt must be rising all the time with their wage bill. They are around 9 million in debt last time i saw and their wage bill must be in the region of 300k per week. they have a massive pool of players and most will be on 15k-20k a week. There must be questions asked of where our money is going if our debt isnt in the region of 15-20 million when we release our results considering the amount of money we have brought in this season.

while there wage bill is more than 300k a week its actually falling.

Celtic have players like kayal and izaguirre who can be sold for large sums

Unlike us who let our players go for buttons or we give them a big lump sum as they are laughing out the door

your saying theese figures cant be massaged to include guaranteed future revenues.

i say your the one whos wrong.

Lol - gunslinger says I'm wrong on a point of accountancy! I've been found out... :rolleyes:

The CL money MUST be accrued in the H1 accounts irrespective of the timing of receipt. There's no ifs, buts or maybes about it. Rangers can't leave the CL money out of the H1 income just because they want to. Or because gunslinger says they can.

Now, stop posting utter garbage on stuff you know little about.

Celtic have players like kayal and izaguirre who can be sold for large sums

Unlike us who let our players go for buttons or we give them a big lump sum as they are laughing out the door

indeed.

we are being run terribly at presnt.

while there wage bill is more than 300k a week its actually falling.

There is no chance their debt is falling right now. They are not getting the attendences or revenue every month to keep up with 300k a week. It will probably fall in the summer because they will be forced to sell players to bring it down but before they do that at the end of the season i think their debt will be arounf the 12 million mark.

There is no chance their debt is falling right now. They are not getting the attendences or revenue every month to keep up with 300k a week. It will probably fall in the summer because they will be forced to sell players to bring it down but before they do that at the end of the season i think their debt will be arounf the 12 million mark.

dont count on it thats all i am saying.

Lol - gunslinger says I'm wrong on a point of accountancy! I've been found out... :rolleyes:

The CL money MUST be accrued in the H1 accounts irrespective of the timing of receipt. There's no ifs, buts or maybes about it. Rangers can't leave the CL money out of the H1 income just because they want to. Or because gunslinger says they can.

Now, stop posting utter garbage on stuff you know little about.

thanks for clearing that up (tu)

Thought you were going to post them there for a minute. Our books must make decent reading after the cuts we have made.It's our bank situation I don't understand. Why when we are servicing the debt and reducing our outgoings can the bank not take a step back?

Here's a couple of links that explain that a bit

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/the-football-money-league-murray-group-s-decade-of-bank-borrowing-1.929567

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4156/is_19990808/ai_n13941344/pg_3/?tag=content;col1

depends on so many factors.

cl revenue is up.

player sales probably up depending on payment schedule and what the add ons were.

player purchases down a bit

costs reduced. well wage bill anyway

but ticket revenue will be down hospitality etc.

depends on so many factors.

cl revenue is up.

player sales probably up depending on payment schedule and what the add ons were.

player purchases down a bit

costs reduced. well wage bill anyway

but ticket revenue will be down hospitality etc.