English media back Man U fans to the hilt ?

Two separate incidents almost identical in their brutality are treated differently by two sets of media, one backs their countrymen to hilt, the other accuses theirs of bigotry and wants them banned from Europe ! Don't you just love living wee jacks empire ?

You're just biased, paranoid, bigotted, they're as bad to them as they are to us anyway we've got a bigger problem, got to clean up our own act blah blah blah blah.

You just said it before a did! :lol:

You're just biased, paranoid, bigotted, they're as bad to them as they are to us anyway we've got a bigger problem, got to clean up our own act blah blah blah blah.

I'm a bit pushed IB, just couldn't wait for you to get here.

Yes you're right how can we compare to the tgfitw when we have all these crosses to bear, I feel humbled now !

I'm a bit pushed IB, just couldn't wait for you to get here.

Nah, I wouldn't have been as cynical as that and do think the club could have been publicly more vocal

Yes you're right how can we compare to the tgfitw when we have all these crosses to bear, I feel humbled now !

Big bad proddies don't wear crosses.

Big bad proddies don't wear crosses.

Oh no I've been converted ! Like fcuk I have ! :no:

We just have to soldier on and get our house in order, but SDM has to wake up and TALK OUT consistently and hammer out the message of what we are doing and what we stand for.

Think Murray's beginning to hate the fans you can see it in his face the last time he was on the TV. So don't think he will talk up for us now. Looks as though anything needing sorted out will have to be by the fans for the fans ?

Although I feel sorry for the majority of Manchester United fans caught up in the crowd trouble last night, Yet again they have a minority of fans who made the situation worse than it should have been.

When Roma scored and the Roma fans ran towards the division, on the other side around 100 Man Utd fans charged at the Italian police. Why did they do this? Noone is condemning these fans for their actions which resulted in innocent fans being batton charge by the Police. Then twice more in the game the charged Police (Man Utd Goal and 2nd Roma goal). The Italian police used strong heavy handed tactics and although some of the police took it to far, They had to restore order and make sure the Man Utd fans did not get into the Roma end.

Then we go to the Rangers situation. We get batton charged for walking, singing and carrying union jacks on our approach to the ground. We get heavy handed police coming into the Rangers end during the game and hitting anything is sight. Then after the game we were mis treated further. We didnt try to cause trouble with the Osasuna fans or break police divisions.

All I hear is glourious Manchester United fans mis treated by Italian Police

And

Rangers fans cause trouble in Pamplona..........

Enough to make you sick.

We just have to soldier on and get our house in order, but SDM has to wake up and TALK OUT consistently and hammer out the message of what we are doing and what we stand for.

Think Murray's beginning to hate the fans you can see it in his face the last time he was on the TV. So don't think he will talk up for us now. Looks as though anything needing sorted out will have to be by the fans for the fans ?

Like it or not RFC and their fans are interlinked and SDM has to get this through his head.

If he gets out and starts politicing in RFC's interest and taking on the mhedia head to head and shouting out loud all we are doing and keeps repeating that then the message will sink in. He has no choice.

Although I feel sorry for the majority of Manchester United fans caught up in the crowd trouble last night, Yet again they have a minority of fans who made the situation worse than it should have been.

When Roma scored and the Roma fans ran towards the division, on the other side around 100 Man Utd fans charged at the Italian police. Why did they do this? Noone is condemning these fans for their actions which resulted in innocent fans being batton charge by the Police. Then twice more in the game the charged Police (Man Utd Goal and 2nd Roma goal). The Italian police used strong heavy handed tactics and although some of the police took it to far, They had to restore order and make sure the Man Utd fans did not get into the Roma end.

Then we go to the Rangers situation. We get batton charged for walking, singing and carrying union jacks on our approach to the ground. We get heavy handed police coming into the Rangers end during the game and hitting anything is sight. Then after the game we were mis treated further. We didnt try to cause trouble with the Osasuna fans or break police divisions.

All I hear is glourious Manchester United fans mis treated by Italian Police

And

Rangers fans cause trouble in Pamplona..........

Enough to make you sick.

And some still think we get treated fairly by the media :rolleyes: