AJ the Board and the fabled Takeover

spangles

I refer you to http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=180459&view=findpost&p=1058803280.

Any part you do not understand, you will have to address to the man who had the funds, but didn't have the funds to buy the club, hence Murray hunted him allegedly, with a heavy emphasis on allegedly.

You mistake weariness for sarcasm, a weariness borne of people who would swallow shit with sugar.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refer you to http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=180459&view=findpost&p=1058803280.

Any part you do not understand, you will have to address to the man who had the funds, but didn't have the funds to buy the club, hence Murray hunted him allegedly, with a heavy emphasis on allegedly.

You mistake weariness for sarcasm, a weariness borne of people who would swallow shit with sugar.

I'll take that as a "no, I don't have any proof or evidence" then, cheers (tu)

The part I don't understand is the part where you said "Only he didn't have the funds" as if it were fact, then failed to back it up with any evidence. I have no reason to back Ellis or otherwise, I have no particular position on him. I asked some genuine questions and got a sarcastic (sorry, 'weary') response.

What made you think I was one of those who would swallow shit with sugar?

I'll take that as a "no, I don't have any proof or evidence" then, cheers (tu)

The part I don't understand is the part where you said "Only he didn't have the funds" as if it were fact, then failed to back it up with any evidence. I have no reason to back Ellis or otherwise, I have no particular position on him. I asked some genuine questions and got a sarcastic (sorry, 'weary') response.

What made you think I was one of those who would swallow shit with sugar?

I'll leave it with you, eventually you may catch up, or even on.

I'll leave it with you, eventually you may catch up, or even on.

Very noble of you, thanks. How I'm meant to catch up - or indeed on - when I can't get a simple answer to a simple question is beyond me. Maybe I'll catch up with that one day as well.

As I said earlier, Ellis is out of the equation.

The firm he started to take care of his takeover offer has been struck off the companies register in Guernsey.

As for Whyte, his UK-based holdings company only has accounts covering up to January 2009.

It faces a "Strike-off" motion because its accounts are way overdue.

And he has form for promising cash for a takeover . . . and not coming up with it. :sherlock: