The crowd today

GOAT

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter pish. Football is an entertainment, if your not entertained you stop going just like the

10-15k today.

This loyal Rangers fan shit is pathetic.

No its not its a sport and about winning.as i said earlier the cinema or theatre is entertainment.if you are a neautral thats fine fall for SKYs advertising and all there glitz and glam and super sundays and judgement day battles that they portray as an entertainment to get people to subscribe.But you go to a game to watch your team regardless.That isthe difference between a football fan and a supporter.If i am watching a game on tv as a neautral yes i would like to see entertaining football but when its Rangers i go to watch the team

No its not its a sport and about winning.as i said earlier the cinema or theatre is entertainment.if you are a neautral thats fine fall for SKYs advertising and all there glitz and glam and super sundays and judgement day battles that they portray as an entertainment to get people to subscribe.But you go to a game to watch your team regardless.That isthe difference between a football fan and a supporter.If i am watching a game on tv as a neautral yes i would like to see entertaining football but when its Rangers i go to watch the team

Exactly ! (tu):praise:

I would rather watch a team that played quick quality football but when it comes to rangers I would always watch them in front of anyone else.

42,000 my baws! :lol:

i watched the game on the rangers tv link so not sure how many were awol but the guy said just short of 42,500 cant remember the exact figure but that is near as damn it

Well if your that unhappy sell your season book ? am sure there will be a few takers.

If anyone wants a ST they have the choice of 13,000 seats (tu)

If anyone is happy at the way we are playing then fair enough but I don't know anyone who is.

If anyone wants a ST they have the choice of 13,000 seats (tu)

If anyone is happy at the way we are playing then fair enough but I don't know anyone who is.

I'm not happy about it ? but I won't complain about going to see it, for all I care play the most boring football around and I will still pay the money.

:lol: :lol:

Should try join us next season (tu) far better atmosphere

I'm moving my season book down there next year anyway mate. my mate usually just buys a ticket on the day of the game for the front but my mate that sits with me was at football so gave him his ticket, we went down and walked into the front at HT :crabflute:

Fortunately winning the hard way is what we are good at unfortunately , we would all like fast free flowing football although the three points is all that is required at the end of the day , support the team not the football we play ,is what we need to do in these low squad numbers days

yes you did you got 90 minutes of football thats what you paid for.you go to Ibrox to support Rangers not to be entertained. however they are playing.if you want to be entertained go to the cinema or theatre then you can complain about getting your moneys worth.

Are you for real? You are saying football is not entertainment?

I don't have a problem if someone can't make it through work, or their skint, or some other legitmate reason. Too many can't be arsed, but if it's a big game they're out in their droves demanding a ticket. Too many part timers.

That's the joys of being a big club

It should be about more than getting entertained, to some it is some it ain't.

Of course, but there can be no denying, football is an entertainment business. Fans go to get excited, enjoy what they are seeing, get on the edge of their seat, is that not why we buy tickets for match day events? Is that not why most of the best and most entertaining teams sell out every week? We have been heavily starved of entertainment at Ibrox and its no coincidence, despite relative success, the crowds are down, it happened during Walter first tenure in charge too.

(tu)

If you want to be entertained away and buy a season ticket for the Nou Camp.

I'd love to watch Rangers playing free flowing football, the fact is it's never going to happen whilst we play in this pish league, if you don't like it, or can't accept it there is other teams to follow elsewhere. I follow Rangers because I love them, the fact they are winners and always have been is just a bonus.