Smith says he hasnt the players

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He almost always started the game in the the stand. Unless my memory is playing tricks on me.

Anyway,we're nit-picking a bit.Just think,mentally,he wishes it was all over and he was out of here.I will be eternally grateful for all the trophies he has supplied but I would be lying if I said Im enjoying his latest stint.

Thats twice you have posted that same post in a week, are you trying to fish out some repsonses? :rolleyes: I havnt seen him post for a while so i dont know where you are getting your ideas from tbh. <cr>

really you and you were talking to you on a topic recently.

league wins you were talking about league wins. how many were inspite of walter like this one will be according to you?

So I was.Talking about THIS one.Didnt mention any of the others cos we're discussing the here and now.

Disagree.The young players would be given time cos they have promise.We are so sick of watching this shite we will support anyone who is trying to give us something different.Davis,Edu,McCulloch etc get it in the neck cos there is no urgency-speed of thought or movement(well,at least not in a forward motion)

It just doesn't happen in my experience with the young players, they have to show pretty quickly they have it or the crowd get on their back.

Do you know something and I don't say this often,I think he's right.

We don't have the players.

The youngsters are players we're meant to be relying on for the future, since the difficulty in signing players will only get worse unless a takeover happens soon.

If they're not good enough to be part of some squad rotation then we're fucked.

But i'd say the likes of Wylde and Hutton who we have seen have looked good enough.

The youngsters are players we're meant to be relying on for the future, since the difficulty in signing players will only get worse unless a takeover happens soon.

If they're not good enough to be part of some squad rotation then we're fucked.

But i'd say the likes of Wylde and Hutton who we have seen have looked good enough.

Your right I think we might just be fucked.

I don't think we have enough players of sufficient quality,self inflicted wounds.

Name the good ones then or at least the ones worthy of a game on current form.

Good players?

McGregor

Broadfoot

Bougherra

Davis

Naismith

Diouf

Weiss

Ness

Edu

Healy

Lafferty

Jelavic

Fleck

Hutton

Whittaker

Bartley

Alexander

Wylde, Cole and Hemmings have potential.

Ones worthy of a game on current form?

Alexander

McGregor

Ness

Diouf

Bartley

2 goalies, 1 defender and 2 midfielders. Tells its own story.

Our better and more attacking players are struggling in a defensive set up, we are not playing to their strengths, quite the opposite in fact, just ask guys like Diouf, Fleck, Jelavic, Weiss and Davis. I cant imagine they are happy playing anti-football week in week out.

(tu)

Good players?

McGregor

Broadfoot

Bougherra

Davis

Naismith

Diouf

Weiss

Ness

Edu

Healy

Lafferty

Jelavic

Fleck

Hutton

Whittaker

Bartley

Alexander

Wylde, Cole and Hemmings have potential.

Ones worthy of a game on current form?

Alexander

McGregor

Ness

Diouf

Bartley

2 goalies, 1 defender and 2 midfielders. Tells its own story.

Our better and more attacking players are struggling in a defensive set up, we are not playing to their strengths, quite the opposite in fact, just ask guys like Diouf, Fleck, Jelavic, Weiss and Davis. I cant imagine they are happy playing anti-football week in week out.

(tu)

every one of those players has had a start in our last 3 games except the injured ones.

:sherlock:

Name the good ones then or at least the ones worthy of a game on current form.

How can we say it's lack of players when we have Jelavic (just back from injury) starting on his own up front against Kilmarnock, with Wiess, Healy and Lafferty sitting on the bench ? You could say we're keeping them wrapped for our next 2 big games, but we know that's most likely not the case.

I would argue that it's tactics and favoritism, rather than lack of players.

Also, who is this Kerkar, and if we are so cashed strapped, why the hell did we sign him if we have no intentions of giving him a run out ?

IMO, they're some baffling moves goes on at our club when it comes to team selection and scouting.