Rangers Vinyl Wall Art

murnsloyal

I hate to burst your bubble, but that "iconic scene" is a photoshopped image. I only found this out a couple of months ago. Look at his feet in the original image.

Regardless, your work is fantastic.

There was a big debate about this a while back on FF. I'm sure they came to the conclusion it was real. The same photo was used in the sky sports online report within an hour of the game ending.

To be fair, it does look photo-shopped though, mainly because no-ones looking at him.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a big debate about this a while back on FF. I'm sure they came to the conclusion it was real. The same photo was used in the sky sports online report within an hour of the game ending.

To be fair, it does look photo-shopped though, mainly because no-ones looking at him.

I hope you're right because it still does my head in that it took me 3 years to notice that it was fake. :lol:

I hope you're right because it still does my head in that it took me 3 years to notice that it was fake. :lol:

You can actually see one guy looking at him, and on the original picture you can see him standing on some sort of bar or advertising boards type thing. Don't know if it came from sky, but the fact it's on their match report suggests its real and they've bought it off some Willie Vass type guy.

They look brilliant. Have you got a website where your other work (non Rangers) can be seen?

Also, 7 pages of people asking for prices and tons of pm's, why not just post the prices? <cr>

Sent you a PM mate with details.

Received mine today, took quite a while I'm getting here from payment but looks the part, I'll have it on my wall before the weekend and ost a picture. Cheers again

In fairness, if he posted it woulda taken a while with all these holidays. Look forward to pic as thinking about buying one of these :)