Emotional Walter

Ted E Bayer

:( he was pretty choked up.

ive had alot of gripe with his formations and tactics this season as have many. but cant take today away from him. he realised what he had done previously didnt work and changed it. the players responded

arise sir walter

A deserved recipient of what must now be an inevitable knighthood. The man oozes class and dignity, has shown his calibre by the success he's brought us in his two spells and even does the needful with the national side.

For contributions to Scottish Football, Arise Sir Walter.

And thats with only winning the diddy cup god knows what he'll be like when he lose the league, and you go bust ya knuckle dragging in bred bastards, ooh aah up the rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where has the thunder gone?

Guest SandyWATP

And thats with only winning the diddy cup god knows what he'll be like when he lose the league, and you go bust ya knuckle dragging in bred bastards, ooh aah up the rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your I.P will be getting traced (tu)

Cool story bro.

Can I be you?

Good on ya wattie

I know a lot of people have been on ya back.

I am not afraid to say I have raised a few concerns.

But no matter what happens the rest of the season.

The day you are no longer on this earth (and i am sure that will not be for a long time) as we all will be you will be you will take your place in the pantheon of Rangers greats.

along with Struth waddle cooper etc the list is great but not long.

At times this season i have found some of the tactics a little tiring, but i have to say today reminded me its more than worth putting up with. Walter :praise:

You only need to look at arsenal fans, yeah they watch attractive football week in week out, but they are frustrated as fuck at the fact they win sod all. A Trophy in the Cabinet is worth more than the pretty football.

Walter gets a hard time for his formations an tactics some times even though for all his faults he actually does do what he thinks will win Rangers the game of football. Hopefully he sees now when we attack we can win games the taigs are nothing to fear at all. Lennon still waiting on his first trophy as manager as the mhany mhob and after seeing the emotion in that interveiw the sliver fox will do everything he can to make sure they do not get the league. We will take the league like the past two.

Proud to be a Rangers fan tonight. Darth Reid and Grand Moff Liewell's Evil Empire had it coming to them.

We took the game to them and we emerged victorious. We were simply better. Stronger, quicker, fitter... and we played with a huge amount of heart today.

Proud.