Am I correct in saying..

McBoyd

Am I correct in saying Walter Smith has lost just TWO titles in his tenure as Rangers manager? First and now.

1991 - 1998. We lost the 1998 season (Potential 10IAR)

2007 - 2011, we lost the 2008 season (Uefa Cup Run)

He's also beaten away 6 Celtic managers? Brady, Macari, Burns, Jansen, Strachen, Mowbray?

Heres hoping for the lucky 7, Lennon ;)

I agree with papaguy...I don't want the bigot to leave either, because his antics make everybody else in this world appear sane.

The biggest bonus is that the whole football fraternity in Scotland can see the damage he is doing to his club,EXCEPT their deranged supporters.

Classic comedy! :sherlock:

I want to see that wee fkkr on his knees at the end of the season, getting hounded for losing in FIVE competitions this year.

It would be nothing more than he deserves for degrading our game.

Turning everything and everyone sectarian.

Having referee's resign, linesmen pensioned and SFA Ref Cheif sacked for telling the TRUTH.

Having parcel bombs made up to create headlines when his team were not playing too well.

His lack of dignity and respect for himself, his club, his fans.

He is a hired shit stirrer of the highest order. Martin O'Squeal started it, Nail Lennin carried it on.

Gers have given me the best day this year. With the confidence rising in this team again. A few thumpings could be coming up in the league games, watch out spl.

When does he visit??

Come on Walter, you have him reeling, put the wee sweaty, rabid yellow toothed bigot out of his misery.

Am I correct in saying Walter Smith has lost just TWO titles in his tenure as Rangers manager? First and now.

1991 - 1998. We lost the 1998 season (Potential 10IAR)

2007 - 2011, we lost the 2008 season (Uefa Cup Run)

He's also beaten away 6 Celtic managers? Brady, Macari, Burns, Jansen, Strachen, Mowbray?

Heres hoping for the lucky 7, Lennon ;)

The Both titles he lost he took to the last day of the season. 1991 is a funny one, ive always credited Souness with that, WS did get us over the line though but he also credited that one too Souness.

Jansen unfortunately put an end to 10iar, i wouldnt say WS saw him off because that was a dispute he had with the board, but i like to think that was along with the looming prospect of Advocaats arrival (tu)

I agree with papaguy...I don't want the bigot to leave either, because his antics make everybody else in this world appear sane.

The biggest bonus is that the whole football fraternity in Scotland can see the damage he is doing to his club,EXCEPT their deranged supporters.

Classic comedy! :sherlock:

I couldnt have said it better mate (tu)

For the good of Scottish Football and our society we have a duty to run him out of his job and hopefully this city.

He is a poisonous little wretch who has done nothing but bring trouble to our game and our streets since arriving here all these years ago.

Plenty of Catholics have played for both halves of the Old Firm and had no bother including Republic of Ireland Catholics and Northern Irish Catholics.

Only Lennon has all the trouble and that isn't a co-incidence and nothing to do with his religion or where he comes from.

He is simply a vile and odious cnut of a human being end of....which is why he is hated by fans from all teams not just Rangers. A point overlooked by his moral guardians in the media and politics.

It's 3 if you count the Season he took over from PLG.

Aye you can't really ignore that one. There was a stage in that season after Celtic dropped points in an early Saturday kickoff, that we could've cut the gap to 6 points if we beat Inverness at Ibrox, but we ended up drawing 1-1

Aye you can't really ignore that one. There was a stage in that season after Celtic dropped points in an early Saturday kickoff, that we could've cut the gap to 6 points if we beat Inverness at Ibrox, but we ended up drawing 1-1

Especially seeing as people will always count the Season he took over from Souness with 4 games left.