The Jela penalty

gunslinger

i am just watching this again.

while the other players intimidate the ref into changing his mind rogne walks away gutted with broonie screaming at him for his mistake.

so they think know its a pen what the fuck was the ref playing at.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am just watching this again.

while the other players intimidate the ref into changing his mind rogne walks away gutted with broonie screaming at him for his mistake.

so they think know its a pen what the fuck was the ref playing at.

I noticed that first time round, Brown was all for ripping Rogne's head off. And yes I know we won and everyone else is rallying round to protect the ref in case they go on strike again, but for me its a pen, and he got it right first time. Has he explained yet why he changed his mind?

I noticed that first time round, Brown was all for ripping Rogne's head off. And yes I know we won and everyone else is rallying round to protect the ref in case they go on strike again, but for me its a pen, and he got it right first time. Has he explained yet why he changed his mind?

he will be getting his story straight first.

walter said today that if he does it at the other end hes out a job.

i can only hope the same applies to us

When I kept watching it on the replay I thought the ref got it right and was right to change his mind, however if you watch it closely, Wilson's right foot catches Jelavic's left knee. It depends what angle you see it from tho.

it was never a penalty

If it's a yellow for diving then so is Wilson at the other end. Consistancy is what I want, if going down too easy is a booking then Celtic would get bookings all over the place.

forget about the yellows for diving that plum mulgrew should a been off the next C***** player to him was yards away. and how the fuck can he spot that jela dived & 6 officials can't spot an obvious handball on the line against psv:O?

i despair of some people when rogne goes in knee high is jela supposed to run into that. of course not he needs to protect himslef. so hes stopped from playing by rogne its a fucking pen.

rogne knows it

the ref knows it

brown knows it

years ago a mate of mine smacked a boy on the ankle in a game the lad never went down but the rf rightly gave the pen and was pishing himself as my mate screamed but he never even went down.

Lets show some dignity.

We don't behave like those manky cunts and shout "IT'S A CONSPIRACY" at every turn.

But one thing is for sure,if those pricks ever shout conspiracy or establishment again we can throw this season in their faces and shut the fuckers up and show them once and for all..that they may be Irelands best but were Scotlands biggest and best.

The handball from Wilson was a stonewall penalty.

That's the one that bothers me, if it had happened at the other end the wind would be whistling through the ref's house this morning, and Banki Moon would be making a speech.

But hey, sing some so called "hurt my delicate feelings" songs and.......