Leggat - Take a bow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no circulation figures are widely published.

but i feel sure i have established you are as ever. hows that search for the quote from aj about whyte going.

When did i say there was one. ?

Again you try to avioid the subject of you inventing figures.... :) You'll answer a question one day....possibly even truthfully

The thread title should be changed!

I should have called it

"guy who wishes he was odious creep slates him but hes just jealous"

That seems to be the mentality of some.

We greet when nobody in the media speaks out, then someone does and hes not "high profile enough" Its like the old "aye they hid kafliks plane for um an at but no a high profile wan"

11 pages and about 8 of them are "i'm better than you"

Like i said no wonder we get butt fucked on a daily basis by our many enemies when you see the utter drivel posted in here.

Take it to PM or the kids fucking playground then we can concentrate on attacking our real and many enemies instead of letting them laugh at how pathetic we are.

I suppose I should be grateful that I have never listened to Radio Clyde. I'd never even heard of it until I moved to Edinburgh some years ago, and so I doubt it can be called anything other than a local radio station.

The Times (Scottish Edition), has a relatively small readership but is obviously considered to be part of the "mass media". It's not something that merits 11 pages on a Rangers forum is it?

The only mistake here was by Leggat. He openly shows support for Rangers, and for that he obviously must be ridiculed by fellow Rangers people. Its how we do things. Apparently.

Can we turn on the team next please? Shower of cunts that they are, winning like that.

Radio Clyde is primarily a Glasgow/West of Scotland Radio Station.

It always has been and always will be Pro Celtic in it's sporting outlook. Anyone who says differently is a Taig or deluded (Quite possibly both)

The Times in Scotland is about as influential as the Rutherglen Advertiser. It's circulation is falling and currently stands at a meagre 20,906 copies for January 2011. Down 13% when compared with previous figures

http://www.allmediascotland.com/press_news/28811/year-on-year-sales-joy-for-scots-quintet

Spiers uses Radio Clyde as a vehicle to spout his Anti Sectarian crap and to keep his profile in the public eye.

How ironic that years ago when he was at the Herald he sneered at the people who used to frequent such shows and ridiculed those who phoned in.

My how times and snobbish attitudes have changed now that money is needed and an agenda has to be pushed.

It always has been and always will be Pro Celtic in it's sporting outlook. Anyone who says differently is a Taig or deluded (Quite possibly both)

The Times in Scotland is about as influential as the Rutherglen Advertiser. It's circulation is falling and currently stands at a meagre 20,906 copies for January 2011. Down 13% when compared with previous figures

http://www.allmediascotland.com/press_news/28811/year-on-year-sales-joy-for-scots-quintet

Spiers uses Radio Clyde as a vehicle to spout his Anti Sectarian crap and to keep his profile in the public eye.

How ironic that years ago when he was at the Herald he sneered at the people who used to frequent such shows and ridiculed those who phoned in.

My how times and snobbish attitudes have changed now that money is needed and an agenda has to be pushed.

:clap:

once again we have to ask the question, why is the odious creep given access to ibrox. why is he allowed access to players,management etc and why is he allowed to travel with our club abroad.he knows the tims would not accept what he does to us for one second.think its time for the fans to have a concerted campaign to rid us of this piece of shit

Thats it in a nutshell for me also Ronnie - his attempts to drag us into the sordid poppy protest shambles was only matched for contemptable behaviour by his assertion that Rangers only allowed HM Forces to parade at Ibrox as a form of one upmanship we were engaging with our rivals.

That for me is the most offensive thing/lie I have ever read about our club.

Thats it in a nutshell for me also Ronnie - his attempts to drag us into the sordid poppy protest shambles was only matched for contemptable behaviour by his assertion that Rangers only allowed HM Forces to parade at Ibrox as a form of one upmanship we were engaging with our rivals.

That for me is the most offensive thing/lie I have ever read about our club.

That went without so much as a feeble whimper in reply from Smithers (Sorry Bain)

Correct

(tu)