Has the intimidation from Lennon been dealt with?

Seems to me the players are playing with less fear now for some reason. I know playing a more attacking style suits them, but I think because Ally has told Lemon (in no uncertain terms) that he won't be taking any more of that bully boy tactics towards his players, the players now realise there's no need to be scared of that bigotted thug!

Or will Lemon start in again on the players when he gets back in the dugout?

Thoughts?

I think Lennon still hiding out after his remarks towards Diouf as he know they would see him run out the game. We are not the ones hiding or not giving interviews.

I dont see why you think we have any fear after all who is it that vanished since the Diouf incident.

I think Lennon still hiding out after his remarks towards Diouf as he know they would see him run out the game. We are not the ones hiding or not giving interviews.

I dont see why you think we have any fear after all who is it that vanished since the Diouf incident.

I do think his intimidation worked on our young players - but, although I don't like Diouf, I do feel his actions forced Ally to make his position clear!

So - never thought i'd say this but WELL DONE EL HADJI DIOUF!>:)

Seems to me the players are playing with less fear now for some reason. I know playing a more attacking style suits them, but I think because Ally has told Lemon (in no uncertain terms) that he won't be taking any more of that bully boy tactics towards his players, the players now realise there's no need to be scared of that bigotted thug!

Thoughts?

Yes, soon as they drop points and/or hes back in the dug out it will start it again, its their way.

If Celtic don't win the league this season do we think Lennon will still be their manager? I personally doubt it, I think McCoist's already seen off his first Celtic manager.

If Celtic don't win the league this season do we think Lennon will still be their manager? I personally doubt it, I think McCoist's already seen off his first Celtic manager.

i dont see lennon being celtic manager next season

Who gives a fuck,If anything it's done us good this little worm moaning about everything,now we're learning to get right in about them & the way to beat them is to attack them.

Don't know why it's took walter so long to relise this,but it's come at the right time.

dioufffffffy.png

(tu) well said m8 :crabflute: w.a.t.p

Yes, he has already been told this.

Win or lose the title he will be there next season.

I predict he will be sacked at the end of the season. The celtc PR machine will however say he has retired due to death threats, etc. The real reasons will be his continuing alcoholism and his failure to win the league.

You heard it here first :pipe:

Thoughts?

Our players were never afraid of tlb. It was just the wrong tactics from Walter. What was lennon going to do to them? Really? :lol:

I predict he will be sacked at the end of the season. The celtc PR machine will however say he has retired due to death threats, etc. The real reasons will be his continuing alcoholism and his failure to win the league.

You heard it here first :pipe:

I said on here a few weeks ago that Celtic would punt Lennon in the summer as he is way too much of a liability.From what we have seen Lennon has some major personality disorders and is a walking time bomb.I agree with you about the reasons they will give.Not even they are so stupid as not to see the guy is hated almost the entire length and breadth of Scotland through his sectarian and grossly offensive behaviour.If he continues I can honestly see some nutter take him out permanently.

Personally, I don't think we've been told the whole truth about what went on at the summit last week.

In my opinion, things would have been discussed and not released to the general public.

I'd bet ma house on it that Lennon was told in no uncertain terms by the SFA/SPL/Police that his behaviour will not be tolerated any longer around Scotland.

I also believe the main men at the Piggery will have had a word with him as well, as it surely can't be acceptable to them that their club is becoming the most hated in the country due to his behaviour.

In spite of all this, if true, it won't change this guy one bit.

He's heading for the looney bin - the only question is, how long will it be before he gets there?

Yeah, contracts in football are simply a way of ensuring compensation should someone break one, likewise I take all utterances from directors on managerial stability with a pinch of salt. If Lennon blows the league this season I can't see them sticking with them, if he blows the league and the Scottish cup he's a goner for sure in my opinion. I fully expect a reasonably sympathetic media to run with him being pushed out by intolerable pressure, hate mail etc, I imagine that'll be the line Celtic will feed the press, they've already laid the groundwork. Lennon has very little goodwill in the bank with the Celtic support, they weren't particularly pleased when he was appointed and the last couple of months will be forgotten very quickly if the wheels start coming off their league campaign now.

he will either be sacked at the end of the season,

or more likely the septic spin will be he left because of unbelievable threats from the big bad proddies.

you just had to watch him on sunday amongst the rhat pack sorry septic minded elite;

cursing jumping about,even they wont put up with that.

liability = tlb

I heard from someone who works in media that Celtic want to get rid as he is a total liability!

Lennon must seriously be affecting their sponsorship deals it has to be said, that will see him leave no doubt.

I agree with a couple of the posters above.

They will have no option but to get rid of him as he is bringing their club to it's knees with his very unprofessional behaviour.

The funny thing is, he's no finished yet.

Wait tae ye see him when the mighty Rangers win the league.

They've certainly got all the excuses lined up to bin him when we win the league. I hope they keep him for at least the start of next season though. His 500 players he will sign in the summer will be hilarious to watch, and I expect there will be a lot more fireworks between him and Ally, because I can't see Ally backing off from his behaviour.

But whenever he goes and for whatever reason, its a dead cert it will be because of the 'pressure' of his fake death threats. And how all the bad proddies were going to shoot him so he had to get away.

Personally I think he's a long term liability to any Celtc side so I hope he stays as long as possible.