Lennon

KingKirk

Will he be offered a new deal by them when we win 3IAR, its gonna be interesting to see what they do come the summer time, Imo win the SPL this season along with a takeover could put them away for years. :party:

I've been saying this all season.

The problem is if we don't win the league, or get taken over, it could put us away for years.

In other words, no problem.

TBH Sunday shows they don't have what it takes to handle being favourites so there is every chance Aberdeen will beat them in the other cup so no I don't think he will get a new contract.

Bit strange considering how much money they have given him to spend <cr>

I think the opposite mate - they'll bin him no matter where the league ends up.

You reckon? Down to his attitude or ability or both? He's made the team hungrier but anything after Mowbray was going to be better I suppose. I just can't see them binning him so soon and gambling on another manager to once again rebuild their team. I for one hope he stays, would love to see McCoist owning him next season.

You reckon? Down to his attitude or ability or both? He's made the team hungrier but anything after Mowbray was going to be better I suppose. I just can't see them binning him so soon and gambling on another manager to once again rebuild their team. I for one hope he stays, would love to see McCoist owning him next season.

His behaviour is unbecoming of a Manager of any club, let alone one of the biggest in British football.

As for making them hungrier, I disagree with ye on this one. He's made them hungrier against the Rangers, a bit like Aberdeen. You don't win leagues by beating the Rangers 3-0 and then going out the following week and losing 2-0 to Motherwell.

Last week all the talk was Lennon could win the treble in his 1st season - this week all the talk is closer to the truth. He could win fuck all.

As for him staying? I also hope he stays because he is a weakness at LegoLand and this will show through eventually, and then he'll follow Monobrow and all the others out the door.

If he disnae land in a mental home before then.

If they win nothing this season with all the money he has spent then he will get the boot.

I'm sure he's still within net spend of the McGeady money ...

Foster - loan.

Izaguerrie - 0.7

Cha Du Rei - ???

Mulgrew - free.

Big baldy Swedish cunt - free.

Kayal - 1.2?

Ledley - free.

Juarez - What was he? 2?

Murphy - 1.2

Stokes - 1.4

Hooper - 2.4

Ljunberg - free.

Commons - 0.3

Have I missed anyone?

Just slightly over McGeady's 9.

I'm sure he's still within net spend of the McGeady money ...

Foster - loan.

Izaguerrie - 0.7

Cha Du Rei - ???

Mulgrew - free.

Big baldy Swedish cunt - free.

Kayal - 1.2?

Ledley - free.

Juarez - What was he? 2?

Murphy - 1.2

Stokes - 1.4

Hooper - 2.4

Ljunberg - free.

Commons - 0.3

Have I missed anyone?

Just slightly over McGeady's 9.

Cha Du Rei was a bosman as far as i can remember. He may not have spent much in terms of transfer fees even if they did get £9m for mcgeady he was maybe on £25k a week if he was lucky. They replaced him with a dozen players. Commons and Ljunberg are both on £20k+ Their wage bill must be huge. When they dont win the league this year they are going to be in serious financial trouble. I cant see them sacking lennon when he doesnt win the league simply because they couldnt afford to bring anyone else in.

TBH Sunday shows they don't have what it takes to handle being favourites so there is every chance Aberdeen will beat them in the other cup so no I don't think he will get a new contract.

Not if Zander Diamond is on the teamsheet.