The "Blue Ultras"

McD

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, they're doing their best to try and create some sort of "atmosphere" but it is pretty pointless in such small numbers. For there to be any effect, all groups should be together and not scattered around the ground.

Did ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ not steal their flags or something?

If anyone knows these people.. please tell them to stop. It could end up really embarassing, like Motherwells famous "East Stand Baby Crew" or "Well boys 86"

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/130311-Rangers-v-Kilmarnock/G0000quXZcUqtGSE/I0000dQyxhRFOAUw

Good luck to the lads. They're trying to put something together and create a bit of singing. Sunday's cup final atmosphere has given me a hunger for more, and if the Ultras can get a few songs going now and then they get my support.

Good luck to the lads. They're trying to put something together and create a bit of singing. Sunday's cup final atmosphere has given me a hunger for more, and if the Ultras can get a few songs going now and then they get my support.

We already have two huge groups who sit at opposite ends of the stadium!

Hmm first post, you must be the leader :craphead: haha joking mate

Guest SandyWATP

People moan about there being no atmosphere, and moan when people like the blue ultras do their best to create one. <cr>

This.

What an awful thread, fair play to the guys (tu)

The "Ultra" will never take off in Britain it's not part of British football and never will be. The only thing that will bring back the atmosphere is standing and it showed big time on Sunday.

Rangers end-Standing and singing the whole 120mins

C*ltic end-sitting and in silence

Guest SandyWATP

Well why the fuck don't they go and join TBO or UB

Why don't they TBO join the UB, or vice-versa?

Every group has to start somewhere.

Well why the fuck don't they go and join TBO or UB

i dislike when people say this, its the same to say why didnt the UB join TBO instead of a new group or vice versa, both do things different hence the fact they are two seperate groups.

The "Ultra" will never take off in Britain it's not part of British football and never will be. The only thing that will bring back the atmosphere is standing and it showed big time on Sunday.

Rangers end-Standing and singing the whole 120mins

C*ltic end-sitting and in silence

untill football fans get to live a little it will never take off.

It would make sense aye, but starting a new group of "ultras" :disappointment:

are the UB not "Ultras", i dont care if they are ultras or if they aren't, if they create an atmosphere, even if they only get the whole crowd going once a game, its a success to begin with. TBO Had to start at the bottom as did UB,

untill football fans get to live a little it will never take off.

I don't think it ever will. The chanting just doesn't work with the British support at all. I fully believe if everyone at Ibrox was still standing there would be an atmosphere as what are you going to do for 90mins standing on your feet??? unlike sitting down where your relaxed and settled but standing up it takes your mind off the stiff legs etc etc and wait until in the morning you feel it.

If anyone knows these people.. please tell them to stop. It could end up really embarassing, like Motherwells famous "East Stand Baby Crew" or "Well boys 86"

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/130311-Rangers-v-Kilmarnock/G0000quXZcUqtGSE/I0000dQyxhRFOAUw

You have to start somewhere. Imo they should have just have joined The Blue Order.

Why would you want them to stop? They're a group of Lads who love the gets and want to try create an atmosphere at games and enjoy following the club!

No surrender lads got my full support!!