Song for Weiss

i think its been long enough and we need a song for weiss. everyone can see how much he loves it here and loves the fans, to me hes a great player with massive potential and i dont really understand why he might not be everyones cup of tea (probably because he doesnt "track back" but thats not his job imo! anyway back to it im not the most creative lyrically lol but this guy deserves a song so bears lets get out heads together! No Surrender - onwards to 54

i think its been long enough and we need a song for weiss. everyone can see how much he loves it here and loves the fans, to me hes a great player with massive potential and i dont really understand why he might not be everyones cup of tea (probably because he doesnt "track back" but thats not his job imo! anyway back to it im not the most creative lyrically lol but this guy deserves a song so bears lets get out heads together! No Surrender - onwards to 54

Give me a tune and I'll try and do one for you.

Do you want a one verse or two verse with a chorus?

"Wylde thing, you make my heart sing!" and so on.......

Or

"Born to be Wylde!"

i ment the, Wylde, Wylde will tear you apart again is one also for Wylde... Although that Wylde thing, you make my heart sing! is superb hahaha

Youll like this one then

Hey Vladimir Weiss

You look as if you’ve only shaved twice oh oh

Hey Vladimir Weiss

I hope we pay Man city the price oh oh

Or we could sing this at Commons

Your not as good as Weiss

Not even for half the price oh oh

Your not as good as Weiss

Not even for half the price oh oh