Cheapest ticket £150 plus a £26! booking fee

pcbear

If, by some miracle, Tottenham Hotspur manages to overcome Real Madrid and then Barcelona, I'd willingly pay more than that to see my team make Champions League history in the Wembley Final.

It would be something that would remain with you for the rest of your life.

Whether or not you would be willing to pay the fee is irrelevant. A booking/reservation fee should be a standard fee. If they want to make more money out of people then by all means charge a bit more for the ticket, but to charge £26 as a booking fee is scandalous.

Imagine you travel all over Europe to watch your team in the CL and your team gets to the final and you can't afford a ticket but the man in the suit who hasn't been to a game in his life can, the sort of cunt who still thinks Marvin Andrews plays for Rangers

I'd happily pay that to go to a CL final, regardless of who was playing.

It isn't that much for a sporting event of that significance.

Not so much the face value of the ticket thats a take on, but £26 for booking fee, thats outrageous, i would'nt mind betting if you order 4 tickets the booking fee would be £104, tell me thats right!

I know West Ham charge a booking fee per ticket purchased albeit nothing like 26 bar.

Have a look at Worldticketshop.com

My car cost me less than some of these packages.

Not so much the face value of the ticket thats a take on, but £26 for booking fee, thats outrageous, i would'nt mind betting if you order 4 tickets the booking fee would be £104, tell me thats right!

I know West Ham charge a booking fee per ticket purchased albeit nothing like 26 bar.

Have a look at Worldticketshop.com

My car cost me less than some of these packages.

Its just how the company makes money, if you really want to go to something they can sell it to you but you have to fork out big bucks! Its not right, these bastards have found a way of making money by ripping people off but its the way of the world!!

Paying 175 to see the biggest game of club football in the world isnt that bad IMO