Steven Lennon

Lagboat

for Newport County, my local side.

Now, this is the 5th tier of English football and he can't get a starting place. I remember him being better than that when seeing him for the youth and out on loan.

Or have I clearly missed something?

for Newport County, my local side.

Now, this is the 5th tier of English football and he can't get a starting place. I remember him being better than that when seeing him for the youth and out on loan.

Or have I clearly missed something?

Looked a player in youth teams and even in our reserves but failed to do much when on loan.

Like many of the diminutive players we had coming through the ranks failed to fulfil the promise when playing against older and bigger players.

I stayed round the corner from him when I lived in Kilmarnock, he had alot of potential and on occasions looked a good player but fell away to fuck, pretty glad he didn't make it with Rangers as he's a filthy taig :anguish:

He looked even more out of his depth than Andrew Little

How did he? he played 15 minutes of first team football at the end of the season in a 1-0 defeat to Kilmarnock at Ibrox when Naismith scored the winner.

I thought he looked an outstanding talent in the reserves. Shame he must have just fell away.

He was getting on the bench for the first team around the same time as Andrew Shinnie - is he still at Ibrox, or is he another who didnt make it?

How did he? he played 15 minutes of first team football at the end of the season in a 1-0 defeat to Kilmarnock at Ibrox when Naismith scored the winner.

I thought he looked an outstanding talent in the reserves. Shame he must have just fell away.

Played 2 other games under Le Guen. Came on during a defeat against Inverness and didn't touch the ball.

Played 2 other games under Le Guen. Came on during a defeat against Inverness and didn't touch the ball.

Did he? I know the game your talking about. Unfair to judge anyone on that. Everyone was pish that night.