Charlie Miller..

He was good when he didnt have a reputation or big head yet. His interview when he claimed the "gaffer told me a wiz wurth fifteen mullion n that" was cringeworthy material. I agree he did not fulfill his potential. Exactly mate, never a legend.

(tu)

U a Cmilk bear aye? I play with one of your local teams lol

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His behaviour when he was stripped of the captaincy summed him up for me.Couldn't wait to phone Radio Clyde and his mate at the Sun.

Baxter & Coop were real legends unlike this imposter.

Admin- move to BF thread

Windlaw were always the Proddies, a good wee primary school too, full of Bears. Is it Windlaw? My wee cousin plays for them. Is it taig infested nowadays? Where isnt right enough. :(

Yi kiddin man! Our strips are

Green

Green n white

Yellow

Black

White n green!

Im sure theres another green one kickin about somewhere. Most of lads are tims, but theres a growin number of bears, weve a decent team of them now. Some of the banters top drawer, all crackin lads n some really good players.

Whos your cuz btw?

Very good player and a wasted talent. Makes me mad that a boy with his talent pissed his career up against a wall. I am in no position to moralise about drinking and smoking but he could have been a superstar, didnt help there was the drinking culture at Rangers at the time. To have Gazza take you under his wing is a disaster waiting to happen and sure enough it was. Was really excited when he broke through though and he could have been a great player for club and country its a shame his career went the way it did.

Yi kiddin man! Our strips are

Green

Green n white

Yellow

Black

White n green!

Im sure theres another green one kickin about somewhere. Most of lads are tims, but theres a growin number of bears, weve a decent team of them now. Some of the banters top drawer, all crackin lads n some really good players.

Whos your cuz btw?

Big baldy lad, plays centre mid(i think), always suspended! :lol:

:)

Im from Canada and lived in Glasgow in 1995. I once went to Ibrox and saw him. He told me he'd get me a ticket to the Celtic game while the piggetry was gettin re done. there were literally 1500 Gers supporters there and tickets were like gold dust. and he came thru for me. He got me Richard Gough's spare and came out to the car park and gave it to me. Ill always remember him as being a stand up guy. Though i can;t help but thinking what might have been with him

Been told mad stories about charlie, running about castlemilk way his Rangers trackie on an a sword in hand gang fighting. Lots a shit av heard about him when he was in the 'young team', him an gazza chapping every door in castlemilk for a bit a weed it 3 in the morning. Wit a wasted talent.

Chose his pals from Castlemilk over his career.

:(

Great prospect, should have been a Scotland regular and Rangers legend.

Advocaat had Rangers buy him a house in Burnside(i think it was) to get him away from Castlemilk, Charlie still went up the scheme to hang about with his friends, he couldnt let go. I once saw him coming out the close with a can in one hand and a fag in the other going into a car. Real shame.

yes im sure he stayed near burnside cos i stay near there and i used to see him all the time at the bookies round the corner fae ma house

Windlaw were always the Proddies, a good wee primary school too, full of Bears. Is it Windlaw? My wee cousin plays for them. Is it taig infested nowadays? Where isnt right enough. :(

Not Windlaw anymore mate, it is now called John Paul Primary :disappointment:

Not Windlaw anymore mate, it is now called John Paul Primary :disappointment:

I know mate, but we were on about the amatuer football team, Windlaw FC.

Windlaw Primary was a brilliant wee school, full of non-Catholic kids, loads of blue noses, how they managed to get away with renaming it John Paul Primary is unreal. When you look at the difference in facilities between the tim primaries and the non-denom primaries, the agenda is clear. Its the way our country is heading. G.C.C. :( Riddled with the Catholic poison.

I used to go to windlaw school, was a cracking school and always had a good fitbaw team we followed the trend by winning the league in our year. It disgusts me now that it's been turned into catholic school with top facilitys and full size all weather football pitch.

That story about Charlie running about in his tracky with a sword is laughable

I used to go to windlaw school, was a cracking school and always had a good fitbaw team we followed the trend by winning the league in our year. It disgusts me now that it's been turned into catholic school with top facilitys and full size all weather football pitch.

That story about Charlie running about in his tracky with a sword is laughable

We were your enemy, i went to Castleton! :) Loved the games v Windlaw, 2 best teams in Castlemilk and 2 of the best in Glasgow. St Julies were good too but they were tarriers.

I never heard anything about Charlie carrying, never, but his friends did. Do you remember what his gang were called? The Shoap Mob! :lol: Awe the big guys, cut about up the shops and round Glenwood. Some right scatty bastards! It was their fault the shows never came back to the red ash pitches before Barlia was built.

We were your enemy, i went to Castleton! :) Loved the games v Windlaw, 2 best teams in Castlemilk and 2 of the best in Glasgow. St Julies were good too but they were tarriers.

I never heard anything about Charlie carrying, never, but his friends did. Do you remember what his gang were called? The Shoap Mob! :lol: Awe the big guys, cut about up the shops and round Glenwood. Some right scatty bastards! It was their fault the shows never came back to the red ash pitches before Barlia was built.

I could be wrong but I never knew Charlie as a bit of a ned, just a bit of a fuck up realy the way it all ended, I still have a rangers view magazine in ma house of him dressed in the top designer Versace gear and in a limo in castlemilk with the old bmx track and the rundown 5 aside pitch in the backround haha,

my team never got to play any local cmilk side when I was there, it never happend till we got to high school when cmilk high v maggies used to pull in big crowds 3 deep around the full perimeter of the pitch

I could be wrong but I never knew Charlie as a bit of a ned, just a bit of a fuck up realy the way it all ended, I still have a rangers view magazine in ma house of him dressed in the top designer Versace gear and in a limo in castlemilk with the old bmx track and the rundown 5 aside pitch in the backround haha,

my team never got to play any local cmilk side when I was there, it never happend till we got to high school when cmilk high v maggies used to pull in big crowds 3 deep around the full perimeter of the pitch

Peer pressure mate, thats all it was. Charlie was a nice boy led astray by others, he was no ned. For a Celtic fan he really took Rangers to his heart and soon lost his boyhood allegiances to them.

Maggies another taig school rebuilt with top facilities now.

Walter wasn't keen on bringing youth through in his first spell at the brox for obvious reasons so it just show's you how talented Charlie Miller was when he could break in to the first team Derek Ferguson was another one who ruined his career with his off field antics I personally rated him more than his brother but thats just my opinion.

I know mate, but we were on about the amatuer football team, Windlaw FC.

Windlaw Primary was a brilliant wee school, full of non-Catholic kids, loads of blue noses, how they managed to get away with renaming it John Paul Primary is unreal. When you look at the difference in facilities between the tim primaries and the non-denom primaries, the agenda is clear. Its the way our country is heading. G.C.C. :( Riddled with the Catholic poison.

Stevie (Thomson I think) who was involved in the setting up of Windlaw I'm sure is a good blue nose?

I played for Windlaw for a season a couple of years ago, couldn't be bothered playing again in all honesty so chucked it.

To the boy who currently plays with them, is big Benny still involved?

I was talking to his wee brother in November in Toryglen, I liked going down there when the pros were training because of the weather and he said he was going to play in Vietnam with another ex spl player who's playing there at the moment, can't remember who though

I was talking to his wee brother in November in Toryglen, I liked going down there when the pros were training because of the weather and he said he was going to play in Vietnam with another ex spl player who's playing there at the moment, can't remember who though

Steven Robb?