Potential signing targets?

deerfc2010

If this takeover happens what signings do you think ally should make? Obviously we need to keep Bartley and Weiss, Diouf i'm not so fussed about as hes not really produced and only seems to talk to the media.

Heres a few that i think we should target, please let me know what you think.

1. Adam Lallana (southampton)

2. Chris Eagles (burnley)

3. Robert Snodgrass (leeds)

4. Adel Taarabt (qpr)...long shot as qpr are a cert for the prem

5. Ola Toivonen (psv)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this takeover happens what signings do you think ally should make? Obviously we need to keep Bartley and Weiss, Diouf i'm not so fussed about as hes not really produced and only seems to talk to the media.

5. Ola Toivonen (psv)

You are at it with number 3 - that boy is PISH!

Taarabt has said he won't leave QPR whilst Neil Warnock is their manager, and he'd cost about £8 million anyway

Toivonen wouldn't leave PSV for the SPL. It isn't the 90s anymore

Eagles? Really? You'd try to coax that spiceboy twat for a second time? Fuck him

You might as well have written

Messi

Ronaldo

Xavi

Fabregas

Rooney

We are not going to spend big bucks on players again, even if the takeover does go through.

Thats the way it should be IMO, hopefully we find a few unknown gems and continue to develop our own players.

We are not going to spend big bucks on players again, even if the takeover does go through.

Thats the way it should be IMO, hopefully we find a few unknown gems and continue to develop our own players.

Indeed

Too many people react to takeover talk by imagining us spending £20 million every summer and matching EPL wages

I'd settle for us to no longer be a selling club who openly touts its best assets and sells players after 6 months of good form

5. Ola Toivonen (psv)

PSV are ment to be looking for 8-10 million for him. :huh:

We have spent more under Walter each year on average than we have been promised under Whyte, albeit not net spending.

No big signings? Jelavic was a massive signing. Weiss was a huge loan signing. Even Diouf was a big loan deal. Edu and Lafferty were big deals. We have made big signings, i dont know where people get this no big signings stuff, just how big are you talking about? Weve spent plenty money in recent times.

Like Irwin said, it will be great to not be a selling club anymore, thats a good start and will lead to stability, ambition and success.

We have spent more under Walter each year on average than we have been promised under Whyte, albeit not net spending.

No big signings? Jelavic was a massive signing. Weiss was a huge loan signing. Even Diouf was a big loan deal. Edu and Lafferty were big deals. We have made big signings, i dont know where people get this no big signings stuff, just how big are you talking about? Weve spent plenty money in recent times.

Like Irwin said, it will be great to not be a selling club anymore, thats a good start and will lead to stability, ambition and success.

Yes but we have sold to buy losing good players in the process, we need to knock this on the head and get quality players in to play alongside the likes of Jelavic.

How much money do you think we will have should the takeover be completed - £15m - £20m, because that is what you will need (at least) to buy all those players!

It's the fact that if the Debt is wiped out, then all monies that the Club manages to collect whether it be European involvment to season books....etc!! Should be invested inthe first Team squad. although the stadium does need attention!