Transfer targets summer

I really want to see these players at the club next season but i dont know if any of these will happen.

Alan Smith (long time gers fan and great midfielder)

Kyle Bartly (Excellent replacment for weir and proved his worth while he was here)

Vladimir Weiss (Dont think we can buy him but another season load would be great)

El Hadji Diouf (Makes alot of runs and good provider with free kicks)

also need a another CB for the bench and when injurys happen

i would love to see Edu go...................im sorry Mo but either you learn to pass or you have to go

all this is possible IF the takeover happens

let me know what you think bears W.A.T.P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw, a don't want Diouf. I was goin to see how he did, but he's done nothing for us, he's just a wind-up to annoy celtic. Although i'd like Alan Smith, Weiss & Bartley, Maybe a Joey Barton type player aswell. But first thing's first, we need to build from the back and get a solid back 4 instead of having to play wide players centre-back (Whittaker).

If the takeover goes through, I can see around 5/6 players coming in, nobody leaving.

Without the takeover, shit.

Everyone staying, risking losing Davis Bougherra and Whittaker for free in a years time whilst bringing in Conway and one of their midfielders on a free. Weiss and Bartley back as well on loan whilst they are joined by 3 other loanees.

McGregor sold, £5m end of. Papac leaves end of contract, no replacement probably you know what were like.

Overall, without a takeover next season does not look good. (td)

If we are looking to add some quality then we should have a look at a few of the players in the U-12 leagues. I think there's a few that could catch the eye. Maybe even some guys that are bit-part players for their U-14 teams ;) hahaha. We are barely making it out this season. Let's do that first ;)

i take it you mean if we get taken over? then goodwillie is a must we need a striker next to nikky, then a decent CB with exp maybe jonny evans (if the price is right) dont think manure want him anymore but that would be our £5 mill spent

Conway free

Goodwillie 1m

Eramenko 1m

Weiss loan

Gomis free

Bartley loan

Wallace 2m

Out

Boughy use money to gt cuellar (hopefullt a villa gt relegated)

Edu

Weir

Diouf (thought he wld stroll it in spl bt he isnt up to much)

what makes you think goodwillie or eremenko would be anywhere close to 1 million. Eremenko is getting scouted by wigan and newcastle and his home club know his potential. Goodwillie just signed a contract extension with rednecks utd

what makes you think goodwillie or eremenko would be anywhere close to 1 million. Eremenko is getting scouted by wigan and newcastle and his home club know his potential. Goodwillie just signed a contract extension with rednecks utd

Was jst roughly what a thot the wld b worth, there was talk of goodwillie leaving for 500k so an extra year on his contract wont add millions. Jst think we sld b lookin for quite a few players even if they r jst spl quality cause our squad isnt anywhere near big enough n we need to start buildin somewhere thats only why a added gomis (was gd last year) n conway

Would take Barry Bannan on loan. Think we could get him dont think Houllier likes him much

Or, we could buy him when they get relegated :P

I know it's such a typical RM thing to say, but I have read on here that he's a tim.